GDT - Blackhawks @ Devils - 3/27/12 - Gay Porn Hard - Page 32

Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 322

Thread: GDT - Blackhawks @ Devils - 3/27/12 - Gay Porn Hard

                  
   
   
   
  1. #311
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    yes we have TnA here. too bad you're never here and miss all of it.
    its because an admin here cheated me in rummy-o.

  2. #312
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    its because an admin here cheated me in rummy-o.
    I did nothing of the sort you fucker. I resent this and challenge you to a duel. Pistols at dawn.

  3. #313
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    I did nothing of the sort you fucker. I resent this and challenge you to a duel. Pistols at dawn.
    i said admin, not lackey.
    and i said HER, and i said KNEE.

  4. #314
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    i said admin, not lackey.
    and i said HER, and i said KNEE.
    No admin did anything to you. I'd have heard about it. I own the admin.

    There were no boards until I brought a herd. Go team me, and don't ever leave. You're not allowed.

  5. #315
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    No admin did anything to you. I'd have heard about it. I own the admin.

    There were no boards until I brought a herd. Go team me, and don't ever leave. You're not allowed.
    even here i am taken seriously. i am disappoint. i cant even play rummy-o.

  6. #316
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    even here i am taken seriously. i am disappoint. i cant even play rummy-o.
    Hahaha, you take me seriously? This is laughable. What we have here is a stale mate. I hate stale mates, they're never a good lay.

  7. #317
    there was a group of kids, probably 10 years old sitting behind me in 120, and there was literally no parent there. I have no idea if they sat in a different section or what but they were SCREAMING their heads off the whole game

    that was...not fun-

  8. #318
    Little kids voices are just annoying, you wanna PUNCH the little PUKES right in the mouth and yell, shut the **** up!

  9. #319
    fight fight fight
    I came in peace.

  10. #320
    what are the odds that the forward lines get jumbled and larsson is in/tao is out? i say pretty good.

    i don't think parise-elias-zubrus has been very productive. i did like henrique-zajac-kovy. my solution to the forwards goes as follows.

    parise-elias-clarkson
    henrique-zajac-kovy
    poni-zubrus-bernier
    carter-josefson-sykora

    i'd even do swapping bernier and sykora.
    aka Tedenby21

Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. GDT Devils @ Hurricanes 31/03/2012
    By Devilsfanatic in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 267
    Last Post: 03-31-2012, 23:29
  2. GDT: 'Nucks @ Devils 2/24/12
    By Darius Dangleaitis in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 02-25-2012, 09:53
  3. GDT: Devils @ Habs 2/19/12
    By Zajac's Bowl Cut in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 282
    Last Post: 02-21-2012, 06:57
  4. GDT: Sabres @ Devils 12/28/11
    By Zajac's Bowl Cut in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 12-30-2011, 07:15
  5. GDT: Senators @ Devils 12/8/11
    By Zajac's Bowl Cut in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 299
    Last Post: 12-09-2011, 07:34

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •