The Party & Bullshit thread 3 - HFProblems - Page 11

Page 11 of 217 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: The Party & Bullshit thread 3 - HFProblems

Quote Originally Posted by devilzrule27 View Post
    It's the party that loves a **** like Limbaugh who thinks because a girl uses contraceptives that she is a *****. you can expect nothing less from their talking heads.
    Men are allowed to be whores, women aren't. Hell, it's just sex, why has it become this thing? It's use is to procreate. Really, it ends up being a burden than anything. May as well be safe about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeItVeryMuch View Post
    Anchorman 2
    Already had a big thing about that, Sommsy, shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    That's the biggest thing. He used his gun. He was told not to pursue Trayvon, yet he did it anyway. So if he got his *** beat, he deserved it. I'm still wondering as to why he had a gun and not a flashlight and a whistle?
    Well, certain people will not answer this, because it's checkmate. Common response to this is "I'm not a cop, I woudn't know how to do their job." Fine, keep that in mind when I get into a fight with you and shoot you. I expect to walk as long as the fight is in Florida.

aka Tedenby21

Men are allowed to be whores, women aren't. Hell, it's just sex, why has it become this thing? It's use is to procreate. Really, it ends up being a burden than anything. May as well be safe about it.
    Jesus. I say this as someone who skews right, so I can get away with it. Jesus cries when these things happen. I mean you have the anti-evolution contingent. 35-40%+ in some of these states? I'm not saying evolution is perfect and I'm not sure it 100% explains Earth, but it makes alot more fucking sense than some magic invisible being just creating it all.

I'd love for them all to be right and find out the Bible was literal, but not as they thought, when Jesus and friends come back and fry them with lasers and enslave their children and rape their dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
    Well, certain people will not answer this, because it's checkmate. Common response to this is "I'm not a cop, I woudn't know how to do their job." Fine, keep that in mind when I get into a fight with you and shoot you. I expect to walk as long as the fight is in Florida.
    I've known many security guards and the like, and none of them have ever had a gun. I guess it's the right to bear arms thing. A neighborhood watchman should never have had a gun. I'm just going to go down to Florida and shoot people and claim self defense.

Quote Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
    Jesus. I say this as someone who skews right, so I can get away with it. Jesus cries when these things happen. I mean you have the anti-evolution contingent. 35-40%+ in some of these states? I'm not saying evolution is perfect and I'm not sure it 100% explains Earth, but it makes alot more fucking sense than some magic invisible being just creating it all.

I'd love for them all to be right and find out the Bible was literal, but not as they thought, when Jesus and friends come back and fry them with lasers and enslave their children and rape their dogs.

The funniest thing to me in the bible is noah's ark. I mean, COME ON. Two of every species?

King Solomon had 700 wives. Not even Gingrich can match that.

I've known many security guards and the like, and none of them have ever had a gun. I guess it's the right to bear arms thing. A neighborhood watchman should never have had a gun. I'm just going to go down to Florida and shoot people and claim self defense.

The funniest thing to me in the bible is noah's ark. I mean, COME ON. Two of every species?
    lol, maybe it happened, but it was cryptozoology. that's what I mean, take it literally at your own peril, you might not like when "Jesus" comes back.

I feel out of place because I don't own a gun, and a bible, down here.

Also about the Ark, some dad was banging his kid if they were to repopulate after the "flood". Im not a bible expert but that has to be a sin or something, right? I mean banging an adult dude is a sin, i think, so certainly banging your kid has to be too.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Page 11 of 217 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 61 111 ... LastLast