The Party & Bullshit thread 3 - HFProblems - Page 13

Page 13 of 217 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: The Party & Bullshit thread 3 - HFProblems

Conan is hilarious tonight.
    aka Tedenby21

good work disney!

Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

I watched every day when he came back on the air, but late night TV isn't for me. I really don't care about celebrities lives.

Only celebrities houses, at night.

Should have had it coming out her keister. That would have been the ****.

Quote Originally Posted by devilzrule27 View Post
    I never read it. Thats quite alarming.
    http://www.drbo.org/chapter/01019.htm

Just go down and read the last article, 31. You'd be thrown in prison for writing that stuff today.

But Derek is by no means a one-man show. Karl Pilkington gives an effortlessly funny performance as Dougie, Derek's friend and landlord. Given that this is the Idiot Abroad star's first acting role, the character really is a thinly veiled version of Pilkington himself - even down to the "alwight"s. But that's no bad thing.

http://www.digitalspy.ca/british-tv/...e-preview.html

Can't wait to see the pilot.

My God, he just had Life's Too Short come out and he's already doing another one? I guess this is his third starring role. I can't wait for this. Oh Mr. K Dilkington, I love you.

Quote Originally Posted by VaxjoDevil View Post
    http://www.drbo.org/chapter/01019.htm

Just go down and read the last article, 31. You'd be thrown in prison for writing that stuff today.
    One of the great stories, lol. Those two sinful cities were smote off the earth and people were turned to stone, but drugging up your elderly dad and fucking the **** out of him so you can have his kids.... awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
    One of the great stories, lol. Those two sinful cities were smote off the earth and people were turned to stone, but drugging up your elderly dad and fucking the **** out of him so you can have his kids.... awesome.
    Not to forget the girls getting him drunk so he would for sure have sex with his kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    I watched every day when he came back on the air, but late night TV isn't for me. I really don't care about celebrities lives.

Only celebrities houses, at night.

Should have had it coming out her keister. That would have been the ****.
    Conan isn't like any other late night host.

It was awesome seeing the old late night show when he was still in NYC and then seeing him when he was doing the tour while he wasn't allowed to have a show. Doc e went to both too.
    aka Tedenby21

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    Conan isn't like any other late night host.

It was awesome seeing the old late night show when he was still in NYC and then seeing him when he was doing the tour while he wasn't allowed to have a show. Doc e went to both too.
    The format is exactly the same as everyone else. I think Conan is hilarious but like DF I just don't care to watch anymore. Even when I did watch I would only tune in to the first half hour before the boring guest would come on.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Page 13 of 217 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 63 113 ... LastLast