The Party & Bullshit thread 3 - HFProblems - Page 102

Page 102 of 217 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92100101102103104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2166

Thread: The Party & Bullshit thread 3 - HFProblems

I was so relieved when I heard how good that was, DF. Now I don't have to do some lame lying, that is fucking awesome.

I agree, pretty solid stuff. My only criticism, and it's probably just the mics, but when things get exciting, it's kinda hard to hear what you're saying.

Quote Originally Posted by onefatsurfer View Post
    I agree, pretty solid stuff. My only criticism, and it's probably just the mics, but when things get exciting, it's kinda hard to hear what you're saying.
    When things get exciting, the blood rushes away from your ears and down below...just like DF intended.

Yeah, that is really good.

Quote Originally Posted by selyar View Post
    skydiving was on mine, but thats crossed off. (and i'd do it again in a heartbeat. who wants to go??)
    i always thought i'd get my pilots licence like i said yesterday
    i want actually to visit all 50 states. not just drive through.
    find the time and effort to eat better (more local, fresh, homemade, clean foods)
    bake for a living?

i don't know. i'd have to think about it more.
    visit the grand canyon
    see the northern lights
    actually, just see as many of these http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonders_of_the_World as possible, including ancient, natural, man made, modern, etc
    hit and maintain my goal weight
    do nice things for strangers without expecting anything in return
    get a breast reduction
    take more swing dance lessons and actually go out dancing
    drive cross country
    go to culinary school
    learn photography
    design and build my dream home
    learn to be a better ice skater, or at least learn how to stop, lol
    beat my dad in pool
    go on a huge shopping spree and get a makeover
    attend a stanley cup clinching devils game

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    I AM trying to catch every detail, so that is correct. It's the radio, they can't see what's happening, so you have to paint the picture so they can. If it was TV, it wouldn't be like that at all.
    I don`t see a big difference honestly. I`m obviously not American, but you sound like freaking Busta rapping some ****. I can clearly hear everything but no way in hell I`m going to remember it two minutes later. That`s my point.

Good job otherwise, you`re the man.

If there is such talent out there, why the hell do we have Steve Giant Forehead on MSG?

Quote Originally Posted by onefatsurfer View Post
    Haha, yeah, I tend to go a few octaves higher too and my board op probably isn't expecting it so he can't mess with the levels. But thanks for all your kind words, and honestly, you guys can critique me and I take every thing into consideration without feeling bad. It's always good to have multiple opinions so I appreciate everything, thanks guys.

Getzo, maybe I'll try my hand at rapping some time then watch out Twista and Busta Rhymes.

The number of retirees who receive at least $100,000 — some of whom have since accepted other public jobs — has grown 28 percent since 2010, the report said.
    Among those who have gone that route are New Brunswick police director Anthony Caputo, who "retired" at age 47 to collect a $115,019 per year pension. Caputo was rehired to the same position 15 months later and is paid $120,000 a year on top of his six-figure pension. Caputo also pocketed more than $376,000 in unused sick and vacation time when he "retired."
    Wtf is this...makes me sick.

Page 102 of 217 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92100101102103104 112 152 202 ... LastLast