The Party & Bullshit thread 3 - HFProblems - Page 10

Page 10 of 217 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 2166

Thread: The Party & Bullshit thread 3 - HFProblems

                  
   
   
   
  1. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
    The kid was also alot bigger than they led him on to be. This is like Lie-fest 2012. Moral of the story, this is what happens when the criminal justice system does an unbelievably pathetic job. And of course the closet racists on both sides can't get enough of this.

    There must be some kind of serious internal conflict in that police department with the amount of stuff that is being leaked.
    I've seen pictures of both men, I don't think the 28 year old would have lost a fight to that kid. And certainly not the point where he's going to, I'm just going to shoot you.

    Why is the guy allowed his freedom, I wonder? Even if it's self defense, he should be in custardy.

  2. #92
    hahaha He was great in Jay and Silent bob.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

  3. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    I've seen pictures of both men, I don't think the 28 year old would have lost a fight to that kid. And certainly not the point where he's going to, I'm just going to shoot you.

    Why is the guy allowed his freedom, I wonder? Even if it's self defense, he should be in custardy.
    Because somewhere along the line, someone decided this wasn't even worthy of assault. It's not like you would go in and charge yourself.

    It's a criminal justice system bungling of the highest order and it's what caused all of that. That it's been a month and he hasn't been charged, is a total joke. There's not much of an investigation here, the guy discharged a weapon and killed someone. You throw the book at him and the grand jury can decide what is what.

    This is the same area of Florida that fucked up the Casey Anthony case beyond all recognition. Honestly they'd probably find a way to lose the case when/if it happens.

  4. #94
    The worst part is how some of the right wing websites have tried to smear the dead kid.

  5. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by devilzrule27 View Post
    hahaha He was great in Jay and Silent bob.
    And might I say, that's one mighty fine boy you're raising. **** me, that was them, wasn't it?

    Quote Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
    Because somewhere along the line, someone decided this wasn't even worthy of assault. It's not like you would go in and charge yourself.

    It's a criminal justice system bungling of the highest order and it's what caused all of that. That it's been a month and he hasn't been charged, is a total joke. There's not much of an investigation here, the guy discharged a weapon and killed someone. You throw the book at him and the grand jury can decide what is what.

    This is the same area of Florida that fucked up the Casey Anthony case beyond all recognition. Honestly they'd probably find a way to lose the case when/if it happens.
    Yeah, at the very least, it is assault. The self defense law is just ridiculous, that is for sure. I can't believe that ******* isn't in jail. And if he was beat up by that kid, he shouldn't have been a neighborhood watchman either. And why does he have a gun? Most people just have a whistle and a flashlight.

  6. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
    The worst part is how some of the right wing websites have tried to smear the dead kid.
    Yeah, that is truly horrific. It's like those websites that dismiss a rape because of how the girl was dressed.

  7. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
    The worst part is how some of the right wing websites have tried to smear the dead kid.
    Well, on the flip side, whenever a questionable kid has something bad happen to him, they also show the picture when he's 12, not what he looks like now.

    You've taken pictures between then and now. It's all image control. But the bottom line, even if these two guys were total assclowns and got into a streetfight, if one guy has a box of skittles and the one guy has a gun, and the guy with his gun uses it, this is kind of illegal.

  8. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    Yeah, that is truly horrific. It's like those websites that dismiss a rape because of how the girl was dressed.
    It's the party that loves a **** like Limbaugh who thinks because a girl uses contraceptives that she is a *****. you can expect nothing less from their talking heads.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

  9. #99
    That's the biggest thing. He used his gun. He was told not to pursue Trayvon, yet he did it anyway. So if he got his *** beat, he deserved it. I'm still wondering as to why he had a gun and not a flashlight and a whistle?

  10. #100

Page 10 of 217 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Official Football Thread (NFL & NCAA)
    By Zajac's Bowl Cut in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 221
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 21:47
  2. I Claim This Land For Non-Homosexuals (The Party & Bullshit Thread)
    By Devilsfanatic in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 4278
    Last Post: 03-28-2012, 08:24
  3. Replies: 2100
    Last Post: 02-03-2012, 14:55
  4. OT: The Music Thread
    By Devilsfanatic in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-29-2012, 22:01
  5. Official Basketball Thread (NBA & NCAA)
    By Zajac's Bowl Cut in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-14-2011, 16:53

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •