The Party & Bullshit thread 3 - HFProblems - Page 107

Page 107 of 217 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97105106107108109 117 157 207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2166

Thread: The Party & Bullshit thread 3 - HFProblems

                  
   
   
   
  1. #1061
    im buying tickets for both of us because when we went for 10 dollar ones he ended up paying for both of us 40 each

  2. #1062
    Quote Originally Posted by onefatsurfer View Post
    because I have serious ADD and it's the only way I can study. not to brag, but i'm insanely intelligent, i just can't work consistently hard because of the ADD, so I only got B's in school. i hate the way the meds make me feel so i don't take them unless i absolutely have to..

    yes. smallest dose, extended release.
    truer words have never been spoken. sometimes i just look at him and am like....wtf happens in your head??

    Quote Originally Posted by onefatsurfer View Post
    yep. that's what's doing it. i've eaten 2 of those little chocolate eggs from my easter basket so far today, and that's it. probably should have eaten more, but when you're on the meds, you just aren't hungry...
    see you say things like this and they're all going to think i don't take very good care of you. eat something!!

  3. #1063
    ooooooooo i just got a phone call!!!

    i have a date tonight!

    time to shower away the gym stench!

  4. #1064

  5. #1065
    Quote Originally Posted by selyar View Post
    ooooooooo i just got a phone call!!!

    i have a date tonight!

    time to shower away the gym stench!
    i hope it's with ofs
    aka Tedenby21

  6. #1066
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    i hope it's with ofs
    haha yes he's on his way home from work/studying and we're too lazy to cook dinner.

    thus, date night!


  7. #1067
    OK. I went out for dinner tonight and rushed home for the draft lottery. Who's going to talk to me?

  8. #1068
    Quote Originally Posted by JimEIV View Post
    OK. I went out for dinner tonight and rushed home for the draft lottery. Who's going to talk to me?
    i'll talk to you. i don't know why you rushed home for the draft lottery though.
    aka Tedenby21

  9. #1069
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    i'll talk to you. i don't know why you rushed home for the draft lottery though.
    It's important. And I can't drink drink more than 4 martinis and get home safely.

  10. #1070
    Edmonton back here again ....LOL!

Page 107 of 217 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97105106107108109 117 157 207 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Official Football Thread (NFL & NCAA)
    By Zajac's Bowl Cut in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 221
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 21:47
  2. I Claim This Land For Non-Homosexuals (The Party & Bullshit Thread)
    By Devilsfanatic in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 4278
    Last Post: 03-28-2012, 08:24
  3. Replies: 2100
    Last Post: 02-03-2012, 14:55
  4. OT: The Music Thread
    By Devilsfanatic in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-29-2012, 22:01
  5. Official Basketball Thread (NBA & NCAA)
    By Zajac's Bowl Cut in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-14-2011, 16:53

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •