The Party & Bullshit thread 3 - HFProblems - Page 111

Page 111 of 217 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101109110111112113 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2166

Thread: The Party & Bullshit thread 3 - HFProblems

I think Jonathan called the cops on you Krinkle.
    I came in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarkson Falls Down View Post
    I think Jonathan called the cops on you Krinkle.
    Such a little **** he is.

Damn, I know DF you don't like RG that much, but dude just earned some cred it my book

I like RG and Cowbell and I believe DF does also.

Here's a thing they tried in Sweden for high unemployment some years ago.

1) There are a bunch of people that are sick of their jobs, but they don't want to risk leaving it.

2) There are a bunch of people that want a job, but they don't get hired because there are not enough jobs.

So, you could apply for a free year, when you took a one-year absence from your job, giving it for that year to an unemployed with the correct qualifications. You were then given a stipend to live on for that year from government, and you could do what you want. Go to Thailand playing golf, Wyoming fishing or whatever. Then come back, and your job is given back to you.

Oh yeah! We can call Jonathan whatever we want on here and nobody cares.

That dude sucks big, pendulous goat balls.
    Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and **** the prom queen.
    SWARM IT UP

Quote Originally Posted by VaxjoDevil View Post

1) There are a bunch of people that are sick of their jobs, but they don't want to risk leaving it.

2) There are a bunch of people that want a job, but they don't get hired because there are not enough jobs.

So, you could apply for a free year, when you took a one-year absence from your job, giving it for that year to an unemployed with the correct qualifications. You were then given a stipend to live on for that year from government, and you could do what you want. Go to Thailand playing golf, Wyoming fishing or whatever. Then come back, and your job is given back to you.
    But then the unemployed person is back to being unemployed?

Quote Originally Posted by JimEIV View Post
    I like RG and Cowbell and I believe DF does also.
    i thought he had a bit of a spat with him once he became mod? I could be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by VaxjoDevil View Post

I don't mean to be a ****, but....

You understand the population of Sweden is less than New York City right? People constant try to draw parallels between small European nation and the United States and it makes ZERO sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Krinkle View Post
    I got infracted for telling him to suck my deceitful ****

I love that place

By a San Jose mod too, WTF?
    Which one??

Page 111 of 217 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101109110111112113 121 161 211 ... LastLast