The Party & Bullshit thread 3 - HFProblems - Page 114

Page 114 of 217 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104112113114115116 124 164 214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 2166

Thread: The Party & Bullshit thread 3 - HFProblems

Quote Originally Posted by selyar View Post
    i'm honestly not sure why you keep asking.

yes obviously i'll read your answers.
    thanks! i wrote them up late last night, so i'm going to look over them again to make sure they make sense. one of the questions was odd in the way it was worded so i wasn't sure what to answer.

also, i just woke up. literally as i walk out of my bedroom my phone is ringing so i answer it. it's globalfoundries and they are asking me all of these questions. i had to tell the guy i just woke up because i could barely understand what he was saying. he is supposed to call back, and i was smart enough to make sure to get his number.
    Quote Originally Posted by onefatsurfer View Post
    i have nothing to do at work. fml.
    and this is bad because?
    Last edited by Devilsfanatic; 04-14-2012 at 18:15.
    aka Tedenby21

i probably wouldn't have said i just woke up. more like right now isn't a good time. but i'm glad to hear you're getting call backs!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    and this is bad because?
    because i get yelled at if i'm not billable

and work is boring when there's nothing to do

My wife said don't leave your shoes in the middle of the floor this morning and I flipped out. I went into my closet and took out every pair of shoes I own and put them in the middle of the livingroom floor and left for work.

I've been really angry for the last few days and I don't know why? I need to chill out, but everything seems to be upsetting me.

Quote Originally Posted by JimEIV View Post
    My wife said don't leave your shoes in the middle of the floor this morning and I flipped out. I went into my closet and took out every pair of shoes I own and put them in the middle of the livingroom floor and left for work.

I've been really angry for the last few days and I don't know why? I need to chill out, but everything seems to be upsetting me.
    If I were her, I'd take a **** in your pillowcase right before you go to bed. That was a very childish response to a legitimate request.

but yeah, chill out dude.. she's your wife.
    Last edited by onefatsurfer; 04-11-2012 at 08:02.

if you EVER **** in my pillowcase i will kill you

*edit - might be on the top 10 list of things i never thought i'd say....

if you EVER **** in my pillowcase i will kill you
    literally kill me?

it's bound to happen some day

Quote Originally Posted by onefatsurfer View Post
    literally kill me?

it's bound to happen some day
    um no. it won't.

yo kid, where are these questions for PSEG? i'll read 'em over lunch

i probably wouldn't have said i just woke up. more like right now isn't a good time. but i'm glad to hear you're getting call backs!
    it was just something that came up after i couldn't understand him. i didn't want to delay the call. he actually suggested calling back in 30 min.

i just got off the phone with him. i talked for about 40 minutes. he is going to write something up for me and give it to his supervisor. if they like me they will call me in for another interview, either in person or over the phone.

the only thing that sucks is that he suggested i make a powerpoint presentation for my internship. the problem is that i barely did anything while i was there. i wasn't there for a long time and they didn't trust us to do anything too serious. it is going to be interesting making a 10 minute powerpoint about nothing
    yo kid, where are these questions for PSEG? i'll read 'em over lunch
    sorry, i just got off the phone. i can send them over as they are now if you want them, or i can take 5-10 min to read them over again. when do you go on lunch break?
    aka Tedenby21

a power point? thats a new one. i've never head someone ask for that before. good luck.

give them a once over and then send them. i'll probably grab something to eat in a few minutes, and be back around 12:15 and look at them then

Page 114 of 217 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104112113114115116 124 164 214 ... LastLast