The Party & Bullshit thread 3 - HFProblems - Page 165

Page 165 of 217 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155163164165166167 175 215 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 2166

Thread: The Party & Bullshit thread 3 - HFProblems

Quote Originally Posted by Big#D View Post
    maybe they botched the surgery
    come on dude, not funny.

and he sent a text to his other fiancee by accident
    like someone else would put up with him? yeah not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    maybe they shot a laser through his head
    maybe that will fix the ADHD?

Quote Originally Posted by vonbonds View Post
    He is probably still sitting in the waiting room.
    this is what i was thinking too, but i'd expect some sort of complaint about still waiting

i assumed if the thing only lasts 5 minutes, they have it pretty much down to a science by now. sorry.

if you still haven't heard, you can always call the office where he's having it done and ask how it's going.

ok, i got a text.

"done."

nothing like short and sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Big#D View Post
    i assumed if the thing only lasts 5 minutes, they have it pretty much down to a science by now. sorry.

if you still haven't heard, you can always call the office where he's having it done and ask how it's going.
    it is down to a science. and you're totally right. the place is like a chop shop he said.

it's still his eyes though, and there's always a chance. but at least i know he's alive now.

Quote Originally Posted by selyar View Post
    it is down to a science. and you're totally right. the place is like a chop shop he said.

it's still his eyes though, and there's always a chance. but at least i know he's alive now.
    Since he is fine I can't help myself. If they did botch it and he was blind you could have kissed your reduction good bye
    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

ok, i got a text.

"done."

nothing like short and sweet.
    must make joke...
    aka Tedenby21

Quote Originally Posted by vonbonds View Post
    Since he is fine I can't help myself. If they did botch it and he was blind you could have kissed your reduction good bye

hopefully i can keep losing weight and then maybe i won't need one. i was always so jealous of the other girls on my field hockey team. when we used to start summer practices they would all complain about how getting in shape made them lose their *****. that never happened to me. i'd lose it everywhere else, just not there.

i know so many people who wanted my problem, but gah, they're just so damn annoying

and i realize as a bunch of dudes, you all think it's a sin i want them gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    must make joke...
    go ahead!

hopefully i can keep losing weight and then maybe i won't need one. i was always so jealous of the other girls on my field hockey team. when we used to start summer practices they would all complain about how getting in shape made them lose their *****. that never happened to me. i'd lose it everywhere else, just not there.

i know so many people who wanted my problem, but gah, they're just so damn annoying

and i realize as a bunch of dudes, you all think it's a sin i want them gone.

go ahead!
    ofs is crying inside.
    aka Tedenby21

My wife doesn't mind me watching Devils games on the main TV in the family room but not the other games since she finds it pretty boring. Being it is playoff time I am watching the games in my "Man Cave". Check out how it looks (please excuse my iPad pics)..

photo.jpgphoto-1.jpg

10 year old 27" TV with an FAO Schwarz explosion as accent pieces everywhere. Behind my sitting location is the Play Doh station and more toys..I spared you all.
    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Page 165 of 217 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155163164165166167 175 215 ... LastLast