The Party & Bullshit thread 3 - HFProblems - Page 201

Page 201 of 217 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191199200201202203 211 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2166

Thread: The Party & Bullshit thread 3 - HFProblems

wait, so not everyone here is read the books? Whoops. I'll call the admin for a spoiler tag.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    wait, so not everyone here is read the books? Whoops. I'll call the admin for a spoiler tag.
    I'm pretty sure only you, 95, ILIVM, and me have read the books.
    aka Tedenby21

****, sorry Derek. Didn't mean to do that, thought you had read it. My bad brother.

I started reading a Clash of Kings not too long ago, but left off when Aria and whats-his-face start getting chased by the Lannister soliders.

If I pick up the book again, is the show so different that I'm going to be confused?
    Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and **** the prom queen.
    SWARM IT UP

****, sorry Derek. Didn't mean to do that, thought you had read it. My bad brother.
    Haha no worries. I've wikipedia'd all the way up to the next book, so I pretty much know what's going to happen anyway. I was just messing with you.

So if I resume reading, do the book and the show correlate thus far into the second season? Really want to see what will happen next.
    SWARM IT UP

The book has been changed substantially in season two. Heck, the two things I outlined may not even happen in S2 or at all the way things are going.

People that have died in the books have not died, and people who live, die.

Things that don't happen are happening. It's kind of annoying. But I'm sure GRRM has signed off on these.

Gah, that sucks. I mainly just want to see what happens next in the show. I guess I should just start reading again regardless.

By the way, when are we going to get one of those bonus episodes on HBOGo?
    SWARM IT UP

Probably episode six or seven, so two weeks.

The book has been changed substantially in season two. Heck, the two things I outlined may not even happen in S2 or at all the way things are going.

People that have died in the books have not died, and people who live, die.

Things that don't happen are happening. It's kind of annoying. But I'm sure GRRM has signed off on these.
    It's starting to get past kind of annoying I read spoilers about tonight's episode. Let's just say that I'm not very excited to watch it. GRRM said that with the contract they can do anything they want with the story. He doesn't have authority to approve anything. He had a quote where he said they could suddenly decide to put aliens in the show if they wanted to.
    aka Tedenby21

I wouldn't be surprised if they do. Or not have people die or not die.

Page 201 of 217 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191199200201202203 211 ... LastLast