The Party & Bullshit thread 3 - HFProblems - Page 203

Page 203 of 217 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193201202203204205 213 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2166

Thread: The Party & Bullshit thread 3 - HFProblems

I loved the Joffrey/Ros scene. They make him even more despicable. He's even worse than in the books haha.

And Tywin has never seen Arya Stark, he'd never be able to recognize her.

annnnd i'm back at work.

sleeping in the middle seat on the red eye sucks balls.

I don't think he needs to be made even worse than the books. I think by now it is pretty clear that he is fucked up. I guess they are really building the purple wedding up. My only problem is that there doesn't seem to be any hatred built for Cersei. Everyone is going to feel bad for her, when in the books you understand why all these things happen to her.

Even if he has never seen her, he has definitely seen Starks and Tullys. Idk, if he could notice she is a girl when everyone thinks she is a boy all the time you would think he would notice who she looks like.

If there is one scene that could save this season for me it is the house of the undying. If it is done well I will forget about everything else.
    aka Tedenby21

Quote Originally Posted by selyar View Post
    annnnd i'm back at work.

sleeping in the middle seat on the red eye sucks balls.
    does it make you feel better knowing i just got out of bed?
    aka Tedenby21

I like that in the books they try and give him a little bit of leeway as, well, you remember what he does. This way, he's got none. He's the single worst character on the show.

I'm sure a little girl is harder to tell, with her hair cut short. If she still had long hair, she'd probably be easier to tell. I liked their interaction yesterday, it was cool.

And I'm sure they'll show Cersei doing something deplorable, or maybe they'll just make her a sympathetic mother who did whatever she could to protect her children, which, is really her deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    I like that in the books they try and give him a little bit of leeway as, well, you remember what he does. This way, he's got none. He's the single worst character on the show.

I'm sure a little girl is harder to tell, with her hair cut short. If she still had long hair, she'd probably be easier to tell. I liked their interaction yesterday, it was cool.

And I'm sure they'll show Cersei doing something deplorable, or maybe they'll just make her a sympathetic mother who did whatever she could to protect her children, which, is really her deal.
    No one is going to have sympathy for him, not that I did because I hated him. But GRRM makes sure to make every character have at least some good. He always makes a point to say how people aren't pure good or pure evil.

It's not so much from that one interaction with him, but if she is his cupbearer she is going to be around him all the time. I don't see a huge problem with it, but I just find it too close for comfort. Also, when she was weasel did people know she was a girl?

There needs to be more Cersei scheming. I don't like how it looks like everyone will be all sympathetic towards her. It's going to make the whole everyone dying, the walk of shame, and everyone hating her seem unjust. I can only imagine how they are going to make Jaime look so much better. At least he actually redeems himself.

I also heard someone speculating that the queen of thrones is going to be replaced by Margaery. I don't like that idea at all.
    aka Tedenby21

wow... i'm still hung over from drinking on saturday

Quote Originally Posted by onefatsurfer View Post
    wow... i'm still hung over from drinking on saturday
    you should know all of the hangover cures by now. son i am disappoint.
    aka Tedenby21

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    No one is going to have sympathy for him, not that I did because I hated him. But GRRM makes sure to make every character have at least some good. He always makes a point to say how people aren't pure good or pure evil.

It's not so much from that one interaction with him, but if she is his cupbearer she is going to be around him all the time. I don't see a huge problem with it, but I just find it too close for comfort. Also, when she was weasel did people know she was a girl?

There needs to be more Cersei scheming. I don't like how it looks like everyone will be all sympathetic towards her. It's going to make the whole everyone dying, the walk of shame, and everyone hating her seem unjust. I can only imagine how they are going to make Jaime look so much better. At least he actually redeems himself.

I also heard someone speculating that the queen of thrones is going to be replaced by Margaery. I don't like that idea at all.
    Another useless character you can cut out. Margery Tyrell was a nobody in the books, this way, she actually is a somebody. They cast a known actress for that role, so you know it's not going to be a small part. He will be busy when she is cupbearer, I doubt he'll even give her a second glance, he didn't in their first interaction. And yes, they knew she was a girl when she was Weasel.

They'll probably show more Cersei stuff later, or at least, have Lancel report it back so we know what she's up to. I find it curious the actress hasn't really been around this season, though, she probably had some early scheduling conflicts.

I felt like the biggest role of the queen of thorns was to remove Margaery from what happens. I got the impression that she wasn't really behind what happened and that it was all done by the queen of thorns. Whatever.
    aka Tedenby21

Page 203 of 217 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193201202203204205 213 ... LastLast