The Party & Bullshit thread 3 - HFProblems - Page 206

Page 206 of 217 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196204205206207208 216 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2166

Thread: The Party & Bullshit thread 3 - HFProblems

Quote Originally Posted by onefatsurfer View Post
    devils disappointment syndrome definitely played a role in me drinking this much.
    just a minor role though because your cousin can put them back with the best of them and you're learning that you can't keep up. i've never seen anyone drink like alex and come out of it bright eyed and bushy tailed the next morning every time like he does

Liquor is weird for me. Every once in a long while I'll have a night where I can't even get drunk if I try, then
    Other nights I'll be throwing up all over myself. I guess it just has to do with your body chemistry and not mixing

we started at like noon with a wine tasting, switched to beers to watch the devils game and at dinner, then moved on to mixed drinks at the bar later that night.

we mixed. all day long.

and him and his cousin were getting these fishbowl things at the bar that were just like all kinds of liquor mixed together. it was gross.

days like that are great. i'll hopefully be celebrating on saturday.
    aka Tedenby21

Hahah. Don't worry I watered it down... With beer

it was actually pretty awesome for me. it was like 50/50 girls/guys, everyone was an engineer. i was hanging out with my best friend for the first time in AGES. at some point someone dragged me to dance, so i stopped drinking. i was plenty wasted. i wasn't tooo hung over the next day. little queezy when i woke up, but after getting some food in me i was good.

Quote Originally Posted by selyar View Post
    it was actually pretty awesome for me. it was like 50/50 girls/guys, everyone was an engineer. i was hanging out with my best friend for the first time in AGES. at some point someone dragged me to dance, so i stopped drinking. i was plenty wasted. i wasn't tooo hung over the next day. little queezy when i woke up, but after getting some food in me i was good.
    Dancing with you was the last thing I remember... Then I woke up completely wasted drunk at 9 AM, threw up, and remained drunk until like 1 PM.

btw. you are more handsy than usual when wasted.

and you're completely adorable because you must have told me a million times that you love me.

then you woke up in the morning and just kept apologizing over and over for being drunk still and i wanted to punch you in the face.

get a room!
    aka Tedenby21

yeah yeah whatever.

i didn't even pay for that much while we were gone this weekend, but looking at my credit card statement is always fun.... umm wtf is that? and that? and that? ok i remember that one... ummm yeah.

Page 206 of 217 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196204205206207208 216 ... LastLast