The Party & Bullshit thread 3 - HFProblems - Page 21

Page 21 of 217 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: The Party & Bullshit thread 3 - HFProblems

Well, did he cum or what?!

Jesus Christ, man! There's just some things you don't talk about in public!
    aka Tedenby21

I remember complaining that Anchorman 2 had too big a gap between films. Well, here's an even bigger doozy. Universal is doing a movie called Triplets, which is a sequel to Twins. It will star Schwarzenegger and De Vito as the genetically engineered brothers and they find out they have another one, who will be Eddie Murphy. Twins released in 1988, this will be 2013, or 2014.

off to hockey practice.

i feel like a little kid. "but moooooom i don't wanna go to practice" i'm so tired from waking up before the crack of dawn to take rob to the airport.

now i have to drive all the way back to newark. lol

peace out kiddos.

I want to memorize that whole quote and randomly use it at the bar on a girl. If she knows what it's from I'll marry her.

Also, last night at the bar this really hot girl that I talked to a little bit earlier in the semester just comes up to me and says hi and remembered my name and everything. I was almost in shock. It isn't every day that a drop dead gorgeous girl remembers who I am after I haven't talked to them in probably almost 2 months. I also saw one of the twins that I know last night and talked to her a little. I can't tell if she's into me at all. She left without me noticing last night. I need to think quicker because she mentioned how she only sees me when we're at the bar and I should have asked her if she wanted to meet up for coffee sometime and catch up.
    aka Tedenby21

Quote Originally Posted by selyar View Post
    off to hockey practice.

i feel like a little kid. "but moooooom i don't wanna go to practice" i'm so tired from waking up before the crack of dawn to take rob to the airport.

now i have to drive all the way back to newark. lol

peace out kiddos.
    stupid question but why didn't you just stay in the area?

krinkle was trying to get rid of his tickets for the practice. i wish i knew about the suite and the practice. i would have tried to gotten home last night. that reminds me that i should probably start packing and load everything into the car and start driving.
    aka Tedenby21

Seylar, you play hockey? Cool.

Yesterday on the flight back home, I got onto the plane, found my seat and sat down. Just when I kicked off my shoes and made myself comfortable, a man comes and says he has the same seat. Oh. We go to the flight attendant, who looks at my boarding pass and says "Sir, you are going to New York, this flight is to Washington D.C.".

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    I want to memorize that whole quote and randomly use it at the bar on a girl. If she knows what it's from I'll marry her.
    I have that sorta thing too. I ask "want to come home with me?" and if they say "don't you work at lady footlocker?" they're the one I marry.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    stupid question but why didn't you just stay in the area?

krinkle was trying to get rid of his tickets for the practice. i wish i knew about the suite and the practice. i would have tried to gotten home last night. that reminds me that i should probably start packing and load everything into the car and start driving.
    because i dropped him off at 6am and the practice is at noon?

Quote Originally Posted by VaxjoDevil View Post

Yesterday on the flight back home, I got onto the plane, found my seat and sat down. Just when I kicked off my shoes and made myself comfortable, a man comes and says he has the same seat. Oh. We go to the flight attendant, who looks at my boarding pass and says "Sir, you are going to New York, this flight is to Washington D.C.".
    i used to play field hockey, but today is the devils open practice, not real hockey practice.

Quote Originally Posted by VaxjoDevil View Post

How'd you even get on in the first place?!?!?! Seems like a breach of security, terrorist.

Page 21 of 217 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 71 121 ... LastLast