The Party & Bullshit thread 3 - HFProblems - Page 23

Page 23 of 217 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Party & Bullshit thread 3 - HFProblems

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    Was she at least good looking?
    Not really. I'd say about a 6. She also said some other annoying stuff. She was saying how she is popular and knows everyone in the bar and knows the bartenders.
    aka Tedenby21

Quote Originally Posted by VaxjoDevil View Post
    I don't see any problem with her saying that. What are you guys, choir boys that wanna marry virgins?
    I am promised 72, so I keep myself chaste for them. You talk respect to me, white American man with Swedish background.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    Not really. I'd say about a 6. She also said some other annoying stuff. She was saying how she is popular and knows everyone in the bar and knows the bartenders.
    She's just challenging you guys to talk tough back, so she can have sex with you.

She's just challenging you guys to talk tough back, so she can have sex with you.
    I value my ***** and she looked like dangerous waters.

As lame as it sounds personality is a big thing for me. If I can't stand there and talk to you for a minute because you are so annoying then I don't really feel like putting in the necessary work for things to happen.
    aka Tedenby21

i know i'm going to forget to bring something home with me. i almost forgot that i had to bring my suit.
    aka Tedenby21

Personality is #1 for me.

Personality is #1 for me.
    Is that why everyone is putting up pictures here salivating over famous pretty girls they never met?

Is that why everyone is putting up pictures here salivating over famous pretty girls they never met?
    I didn't say I'd marry any of them.....just that they're hot. Notice how I don't post pictures of Kardashian or Hilton? Because I know they're **** personalities, you can tell. Emma Watson on the other hand, probably a sweet girl.

I could elaborate, but I'm going to be driving for the next 5 hours. Selyar, ofs, and vonbonds already hate that I use my phone while drive so I'm trying to be bbetter.
    aka Tedenby21

I didn't say I'd marry any of them.....just that they're hot. Notice how I don't post pictures of Kardashian or Hilton? Because I know they're **** personalities, you can tell. Emma Watson on the other hand, probably a sweet girl.
    Everything I have seen with Paris Hilton she has displayed a pretty nice personality.

Page 23 of 217 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 33 73 123 ... LastLast