The Party & Bullshit thread 3 - HFProblems - Page 50

Page 50 of 217 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: The Party & Bullshit thread 3 - HFProblems

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    I thought the same thing as Oliver Twist. Please sir, I want more.

It was a bit disjointed, rushing to catch up to everyone and it was non-sequential in regards to the books. Shae is openly around for all to see, including being in the hand's chamber, which makes zero sense. Ros is Chattaya and the killing of the bastards isn't really shown in the books.

They've cut out patchface and Stannis' daughter and not shown why the red priestess is being taken as a new religion. They don't show it's Stannis' wife who champions this priestess to their cause. And the show was supposed to open with that with the comet and the maester trying to poison Mel.

Melissandre looks sexy as **** though and I want her. I liked it, but I didn't love it. Just glad to have it back on the air is the main thing.
    We're pretty much on the same page. I think it will be less choppy once the individual stories progress. They just needed to intro where everyone was left off and where they are now.
    aka Tedenby21

I guess in their POV, it's tough to introduce a new character when so many are attached to existing characters. They also didn't have Tyrion mock Cersei about sleeping with Jamie and how he'd have tried if he knew she was open for business. She then slaps him, he catches her second attempt and says you have done it once, and know that if you try it again, there will not be another time.

They instead, ended up giving that piece of dialogue to Joffrey.

I guess in their POV, it's tough to introduce a new character when so many are attached to existing characters. They also didn't have Tyrion mock Cersei about sleeping with Jamie and how he'd have tried if he knew she was open for business. She then slaps him, he catches her second attempt and says you have done it once, and know that if you try it again, there will not be another time.

They instead, ended up giving that piece of dialogue to Joffrey.
    I didn't like the Joffery/Cersei scene or the Baelish/Cersei scene. All I have to say is moar Tyrion. I can't wait for Arya to be a badass.
    aka Tedenby21

so apparently i passed the cognitive skills and personality tests. they want another interview.

they told me to do them in the morning when you're most fresh and your brain isn't tired.

i did them exhausted on friday night before passing out. probably should have planned alittle better.

oh well. i guess i'm a smart and personable enough zombie.

oh and jon, i don't think i told you. PSEG cornered me at the dinner at asked me to come in for an interview with them too

Yeah, her scenes will be scene stealers I know how she is. I don't like anything with Daenerys so I had half a mind to FF that.

The baby killings were hilarious though.
    Last edited by Devilsfanatic; 04-02-2012 at 12:01.

Quote Originally Posted by selyar View Post
    so apparently i passed the cognitive skills and personality tests. they want another interview.

they told me to do them in the morning when you're most fresh and your brain isn't tired.

i did them exhausted on friday night before passing out. probably should have planned alittle better.

oh and jon, i don't think i told you. PSEG cornered me at the dinner at asked me to come in for an interview with them too
    Great job, I hope you get it! I am also ignoring DD & DF's conversation as I am watching the episode tonight..LOL.
    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Ned comes back from the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by vonbonds View Post
    Great job, I hope you get it! I am also ignoring DD & DF's conversation as I am watching the episode tonight..LOL.
    thanks!

good news from a friend at work who is also looking

"i'm asking for 25% - 35% more and getting it.
    So make sure you do the same"

Quote Originally Posted by selyar View Post

!!!!!!!! so jealous! PSEG seemed to really like me but they weren't sure if they had anything open for me. i'm planning on taking all of the stuff i collected at the job fair, making profiles, and applying during class today and then later tonight. BAE systems seemed to like me too. I was pleased by the amount of manufacturing places that were there because that is where my internship experience is in.
    Yeah, her scenes will be scene stealers I know how she is. I don't like anything with Daenerys so I had half a mind to FF that.

The baby killings were hilarious though.
    I didn't mind Daenerys. Her story isn't going to be too entertaining until she gets to the warlock temple.
    aka Tedenby21

You ever like it sometimes, when you get up on that toilet, right, and you strain for like five hours and one little pebble chunk come up? Make you wanna stick yo head up yo ******* and say is that all the **** I'm gon' get muthafucka?

Page 50 of 217 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 60 100 150 ... LastLast