The Party & Bullshit thread 3 - HFProblems - Page 9

Page 9 of 217 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: The Party & Bullshit thread 3 - HFProblems

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    you are a smelly pirate hooker
    The only thing that insults me, literally, is, your hair looks stupid. If ANYONE says that to me, I lose my ****.

Cue, your hair looks stupid post.

But your hair does look stupid.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    The only thing that insults me, literally, is, your hair looks stupid. If ANYONE says that to me, I lose my ****.

Cue, your hair looks stupid post.
    aka Tedenby21

This part makes me laugh the most. So subtle, yet great.

Joaquin Phoenix is such a ****.

apparently my cousins twins are going to be on the show.. "the good wife" if any of you women are interested hahah.

This guy has not been "punched in the nose, knocked down and had his head slammed into the ground". And the police report says he was a bloody mess, and here he is, clean as an angel. As attacked as he was, he never checked into any doctor or ER. This is getting ugly.

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/trayvon-mar...7#.T3PHYnhrWFY

Quote Originally Posted by VaxjoDevil View Post
    This guy has not been "punched in the nose, knocked down and had his head slammed into the ground". And the police report says he was a bloody mess, and here he is, clean as an angel. As attacked as he was, he never checked into any doctor or ER. This is getting ugly.

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/trayvon-mar...7#.T3PHYnhrWFY
    C'mon, a 17 year old, 130lb kid versus a 28 year old 200lb man, and the kid has the upperhand? That racist is lying his fucking *** off. I hope he burns for this. Even if he was brown Spanish, I'd claim racism. The black chappies and the Latinos hate one another.

Read earlier today that Step Brothers 2 is also in the works. I'm looking forward to both, even though they won't be able to live up to the originals.

The kid was also alot bigger than they led him on to be. This is like Lie-fest 2012. Moral of the story, this is what happens when the criminal justice system does an unbelievably pathetic job. And of course the closet racists on both sides can't get enough of this.

There must be some kind of serious internal conflict in that police department with the amount of stuff that is being leaked.

Step Brothers was garbage in the first place. I can't believe anyone liked that. The only part I liked was Rob Riggle telling Will Ferrell he just had a face he felt like punching and there was nothing he could do to change that feeling.

Will Ferrell is a peripheral character and he's damn good at that. If he's a star, I don't want any part of it mostly. Even Anchorman was good because of the supporting cast of Koechner, Rudd, Carrell, Applegate. Talladega Nights was good because of John C. Reilly, the kids and Gary Cole. They made that movie a thousand times better than it was.

Ferrell as Frank the Tank, as Chazz Reihold, Federal Wildlife Marshall Willenhally, all gold and all because he was limited in his time. That's what made him a star, and I wish it didn't. Just go back to SNL.

Page 9 of 217 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 59 109 ... LastLast