The Party & Bullshit thread 3 - HFProblems - Page 93

Page 93 of 217 FirstFirst ... 43 839192939495 103 143 193 ... LastLast

Thread: The Party & Bullshit thread 3 - HFProblems

also, DF, what's with all the stickies? i think we've got sticky overkill

Quote Originally Posted by selyar View Post
    into waaaay better seats than i even had.
    true story i was surprised we were able to keep 5 of us in those seats.
    also, DF, what's with all the stickies? i think we've got sticky overkill
    i agree. i don't think we need a rules thread.
    aka Tedenby21

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    You can't sit with the scum up there That's where I always sit. I was joking with ofs and selyar, that they helped sneak the upper bowl scum into the lower bowl.
    It's where you get the "crazies" and all these super fan sections. I can't deal with it and most of the time, the drunks sit there too. I like my hockey experience to be just me and the game and the lower bowl allows me to do so. I've sat upper bowl before, but I'm not a fan. Also Devils games have the least hot girl turn out I've ever been to. Other cities are rockin'. They also are there for the players, so I have no chance.

The rules thread should be the lns can't do this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    It's where you get the "crazies" and all these super fan sections. I can't deal with it and most of the time, the drunks sit there too. I like my hockey experience to be just me and the game and the lower bowl allows me to do so. I've sat upper bowl before, but I'm not a fan. Also Devils games have the least hot girl turn out I've ever been to. Other cities are rockin'. They also are there for the players, so I have no chance.
    I love being with the crazy fans and I'm one of the drunks
    aka Tedenby21

i got this email today from a potential employer. what kind of place should I suggest?

John has another meeting after yours and would like you to make a suggestion of a place you both can have a "lite bite" and talk in Belmar. He would like you to make the suggestion as he is swamped this week.
    Where should you meet?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    I love being with the crazy fans and I'm one of the drunks

it depends how i'm feeling that day. sometimes i want to get wasted and be crazy. sometimes i want to sit on the edge of my seat and mutter under my breath completely engrossed in the game.

i got this email today from a potential employer. what kind of place should I suggest?
    You know the area way better. I would say somewhere in the middle of the road. Nothing too fancy and nothing too relaxed. That way it is professional but casual. Just my two cents, but what do I know, I'm just a college kid with no job.
    aka Tedenby21

Might I suggest, a Hooters?

yeah i know you guys won't have actually places to suggest, but i'm just not sure where to target... i'm thinking like a bar/grill type place?

maybe this? http://connollystation.com/

Might I suggest, a Hooters?
    or not. a friend of mines mom told me once, "if all else fails, you could always work at Hooters"

Page 93 of 217 FirstFirst ... 43 839192939495 103 143 193 ... LastLast