New Jersey Devils vs. Tampa Bay Lightning - 7 PM (3/29) - Page 20

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: New Jersey Devils vs. Tampa Bay Lightning - 7 PM (3/29)

Quote Originally Posted by devilzrule27 View Post

Last edited by devilzrule27; 03-29-2012 at 19:26.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Can`t see the pic buddy.

I`ll just assume you got nothing.

show up for me. I dunno
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

I dunno, when I copy the link it redirects me elsewhere...

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...&postcount=830

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...&postcount=831

Yeah, that place is turning into a shithole.

Even semi-reasonable posters are going wild. Or I just pissed him off last time I dsagreed with him (Roenick).

I thought he was more mature, but whatevs.

It's like lord of the flies over there

Doesn't matter if you have a shot or not. Placement is what gets it done. It's not as funny as when someone who wasn't even a fan of the team said Tedenby couldn't score off a shot, then you bring up his goal highlight from last season and almost everything is off a shot.

It was Rolly, though. Time for him to hang him up, I actually thought he got himself out of position on Sal's "goal", guess not. Still pissed that Zids didn't pass to Kovy when he was coming off the bench, I wanted to see how hard he could hit a shot. I think he may have killed someone if that got laid out nice for him.

Quote Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
    Doesn't matter if you have a shot or not. Placement is what gets it done. It's not as funny as when someone who wasn't even a fan of the team said Tedenby couldn't score off a shot, then you bring up his goal highlight from last season and almost everything is off a shot.

It was Rolly, though. Time for him to hang him up, I actually thought he got himself out of position on Sal's "goal", guess not. Still pissed that Zids didn't pass to Kovy when he was coming off the bench, I wanted to see how hard he could hit a shot. I think he may have killed someone if that got laid out nice for him.
    You talking about on the PP where kovy went to the bench to get a new stick? Zids did pass it to him but Kovy wasn't even paying attention and the puck went right by him.

I hate giving up that fourth goal. We're lucky we played TB and not anyone else. We should clinch against CAR, just need a stinkin' point out of eight. Or for Washington to lose one point. Anyone that doesn't think we're going to make it, well

Quote Originally Posted by devilzrule27 View Post
    You talking about on the PP where kovy went to the bench to get a new stick? Zids did pass it to him but Kovy wasn't even paying attention and the puck went right by him.
    no, that was an awful pass and it was way too late. I'm talking about when he was coming in from the neutral zone, Zids is lining it up, and then does nothing. lol. then finally unleashes some crappy pass when he's down by the circle.

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast