New Jersey Devils vs. Tampa Bay Lightning - 7 PM (3/29) - Page 21

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: New Jersey Devils vs. Tampa Bay Lightning - 7 PM (3/29)

Consensus on the board? What did they poll Korean, Bleedred, Redarmy, and that new idiot?

I've said all along that I haven't seen enough of Jo's shot to properly judge. He's too hesitant at times. Tonight was a big step forward in not only being aggressive with it, but putting it in scoring areas. Well done by him.
    I came in peace.

Apice is complaining about Marty again? Where was he the last game. Epitome of a **********, and since I can say that here I will use that work. Asking why there's 4 or 5 bad bounces against him every game, I must have missed where he has a 4.50 GAA + the other goals he would give up.

Apice is another schtick. I'd like to cut that guys **** off.

i tried to watch the repeat of the game at 3 after i got back from the bar but i fell asleep about 2 minutes into the game
    aka Tedenby21

Ryan Malone really had the biggest bullshit hat-trick of all time.

Oh yeah, Peter Harrold was good again last night. Very good. I remember one play in particular where the video feed was slowed right down and it shows him tying up the forward from getting at a rebound. It was on a Malone deflection in front, Brodeur got his left toe on it and Harrold tied him up quite nicely. I don't take him out of the line up.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    Apice is another schtick. I'd like to cut that guys **** off.
    like without a-piece or somethin tsssss tsssssssss

Quote Originally Posted by Wingman77 View Post
    I'd still like to know why the **** Harrold was left alone on their one goal to defend a 3 on 1 in the slot

Just a senseless line change when they were on the rush there

We really needed last night to happen, get their scoring up and hopefully pick up with it and run
    As I see it, the puck was kinda dead and they thought Marty would take it and play it. Then it was a bit hard, so it banked off Marty's stick, got around the boards and to the Tampa players.

Quote Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
    Apice is complaining about Marty again? Where was he the last game. Epitome of a **********, and since I can say that here I will use that work. Asking why there's 4 or 5 bad bounces against him every game, I must have missed where he has a 4.50 GAA + the other goals he would give up.
    I've said it before anyone who complains about Marty is not a Devils fan.

He could show up to camp next year and be like Willie Mays on the Mets and one shouldn't be allowed to complain about him as much as some do.

Quote Originally Posted by jkrdevil View Post
    I've said it before anyone who complains about Marty is not a Devils fan.

He could show up to camp next year and be like Willie Mays on the Mets and one shouldn't be allowed to complain about him as much as some do.
    Agreed. Is he chirping Marty tonight? If it's not for Brodeur, this could be a different game. His save at the side of the net tonight on Skinner changed the game for the better. It was my turning point.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021