The Engineering (and other homework) Thread - Help me study!! - Page 13

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 ... LastLast

Thread: The Engineering (and other homework) Thread - Help me study!!

Quote Originally Posted by onefatsurfer View Post
    i'm totally going to fail.
    I'm sure after I take the practice exam I will feel the same way

Like I've said, I'm really counting on there to be a bunch of tards taking the exam to make me look good. That or being really lucky.
    aka Tedenby21

i need to learn this traffic ****. the one practice exam i did had a LOT of easy problems. this book of practice problems has a LOT of hard problems. I'm sure the exam will be somewhere in the middle. It'll probably be borderline whether I pass or not

you will pass.

because i said so.

Quote Originally Posted by onefatsurfer View Post
    i need to learn this traffic ****. the one practice exam i did had a LOT of easy problems. this book of practice problems has a LOT of hard problems. I'm sure the exam will be somewhere in the middle. It'll probably be borderline whether I pass or not
    i haven't done the practice exams yet, only the questions in the individual sections. i feel like they made the questions difficult to prepare you and then the ones on the exam aren't as hard or don't take as much work. they basically prepare you by challenging you so that anything less than what they give you seems easy.

i also like how you aren't penalized for guessing haha.
    aka Tedenby21

OK, cool. According to a friend that failed in october, the first practice exam i took is nearly exactly what the test is like. I'm feeling confident again.

I tried to do my rocket propulsion hw and it wasn't working out like the example that my professor gave, so now I have to ask him how he got his numbers. It isn't even like I'm doing an equation wrong, the numbers I'm getting from the tables just aren't matching. So frustrating.

It looks like I'm going to do part of the practice exam tonight. I probably won't be able to do a whole section, but I'm going to time myself so that I can split it up so that it equals a total of 4 hours per section. I'm kind of scared
    aka Tedenby21

I think I just figured out why I was getting the wrong number on my rocket propulsion hw. Looks like the practice exam has been delayed for now.
    aka Tedenby21

That hw question was pretty intense. I'm still not sure if I did it right.
    aka Tedenby21

What are the odds that once I start to study I get a bunch of phone calls? I say pretty good.
    aka Tedenby21

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 ... LastLast