GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:30 PM (4/5) - Page 2

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:30 PM (4/5)

Lose!

Tank for Teravainen.

Quote Originally Posted by Getzo5 View Post
    Lose!

Tank for Teravainen.
    You don't have to tank for Teravainen, but I definitely want us to pick him no matter what anyone says about him He will be the most talented player at our spot of the draft.
    aka Tedenby21

In case you didn`t know, we have two games left and can`t finish lower than 6th. Yeah, T4T.

Btw. did Koekkoek slip a little? Heard sth like that recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Getzo5 View Post
    In case you didn`t know, we have two games left and can`t finish lower than 6th. Yeah, T4T.
    Truthfully after Yakupov/Grigorenko/Galchenyuk/Forsberg, Teravainen will be taken by any team that likes him. He can go anywhere from 10-30 IMO. He could be the 5th forward taken or the 10th forward taken. I'm starting to put him over Collberg. It really come down to who has been scouting him and who has been scouting him in Finland. He isn't going to be at the U-18 because he is still in the playoffs for his team in Finland. Lately he has been playing on the 2nd line for his team, which is a pretty big deal. From my memory the Finnish league is one of the more physical leagues in Europe, which is good because he is currently on the smaller side. It shows he can deal with physicality.
    aka Tedenby21

Had my first lesson today with Gordie Howe's grandson, which was cool. Open hockey last night had kinda Slap Shot to it. A gang of guys, real good players, had instead of water and sport drinks placed in the booth...a rack of beer

Quote Originally Posted by VaxjoDevil View Post
    Had my first lesson today with Gordie Howe's grandson, which was cool. Open hockey last night had kinda Slap Shot to it. A gang of guys, real good players, had instead of water and sport drinks placed in the booth...a rack of beer
    first experience with beer league? our old hs coach brought a cooler with him to our alumni game a couple of months ago. LNS and i stayed in the parking lot after and helped with the cooler
    aka Tedenby21

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast