GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:30 PM (4/5) - Page 17

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:30 PM (4/5)

No. I congratulated Steve though on the Emmys. I thought it was the nice thing to do.

She was just like, Steve, we have to go, Steve. Come on, the cab is waiting, Steve. It was like she was his wife or something. I was like, **** you, Deb, I'm talking to the man about jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    No. I congratulated Steve though on the Emmys. I thought it was the nice thing to do.

She was just like, Steve, we have to go, Steve. Come on, the cab is waiting, Steve. It was like she was his wife or something. I was like, **** you, Deb, I'm talking to the man about jobs.
    Think of the hideous child they would reproduce
    aka Tedenby21

Eugh. I hate that ***** lol. We need to call up every body from Albany and let them suit up on Saturday.

I don't see the problem. They probably have a flight to catch.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Haha, too funny. It's a shame you didn't.
    You were wearing a grey sweater right? And I know would have been cool.

Good win it seems. I was shaking my head in class when we were winning and Philly was losing, but finally this team is going to get a decent outcome.

Sucks I'm probably going to have to miss the first playoff game live next Wednesday because of this umpire class. Can't wait til it's over.
    I came in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by devilzrule27 View Post
    I don't see the problem. They probably have a flight to catch.
    I assume he was on the same flight and he wasn't in any rush. I offered walk and talk and she was rolling her eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsNJ4 View Post
    You were wearing a grey sweater right? And I know would have been cool.
    I had a beige jacket over a vintage Devils jersey and was wearing a retro Mitchell & Ness hat.

I had a beige jacket over a vintage Devils jersey and was wearing a retro Mitchell & Ness hat.
    yea thats what i meant, and yea the red hat, nice one.

I found that gem at the NHL store in NYC. I love it. It's my second favorite hat. My new Jays cap, is, well, to die for.

I assume he was on the same flight and he wasn't in any rush. I offered walk and talk and she was rolling her eyes.
    you may find this shocking to know but most people on TV don't care to talk to people. Even when they act like they care they more then likely don't want to be bothered.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast