GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:30 PM (4/5) - Page 18

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:30 PM (4/5)

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    I found that gem at the NHL store in NYC. I love it. It's my second favorite hat. My new Jays cap, is, well, to die for.
    so much that you wouldn't throw it for a hat trick
    aka Tedenby21

Quote Originally Posted by devilzrule27 View Post
    you may find this shocking to know but most people on TV don't care to talk to people. Even when they act like they care they more then likely don't want to be bothered.
    Steve, Doc and Chico all outstanding. Same with Elliotte Friedman. I know a lot more TV people than you and have talked to a whole bunch more. Don't presume to tell me what they're like, you *******!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    so much that you wouldn't throw it for a hat trick
    Well, yeah. And for a player that I've come to loathe. He's going to cost us in the playoffs when the intensity is ramped up.

kovi is goin to do the opposite of cost us. mark thine words

i'm actually more worried about that line as a whole clicking for the playoffs
    Last edited by Lord Ned Stark; 04-05-2012 at 23:51.

Steve, Doc and Chico all outstanding. Same with Elliotte Friedman. I know a lot more TV people than you and have talked to a whole bunch more. Don't presume to tell me what they're like, you *******!!!!!

Well, yeah. And for a player that I've come to loathe. He's going to cost us in the playoffs when the intensity is ramped up.
    The thing about Kovy is he is a risk/reward player. He is either going to be the thing that takes us far or if he isn't on his game he is going to be what costs us. It's tough on him because he puts so much weight on his shoulders.
    aka Tedenby21

stupid fucking hf boards. cant call someone out for being a retard on the trade board but a whole thread dedicated to adding jewish suffixes to the end of devils names? i'm not even mad about the jewish part.. i just think that the double standard is fucking retarded.

whoops wrong thread. a **** it

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ned Stark View Post
    stupid fucking hf boards. cant call someone out for being a retard on the trade board but a whole thread dedicated to adding jewish suffixes to the end of devils names? i'm not even mad about the jewish part.. i just think that the double standard is fucking retarded.

whoops wrong thread. a **** it
    double standard on hf?

youdontsay.jpeg
    aka Tedenby21

You know, one thing I noticed last night, the Red Wings didn't ice the puck once. We did it a bunch of times, but as far as I can recall, the Wings didn't ice it once. I've never seen that happen before.

So you just assume you've talked to a lot more then me? How the **** would you know that, you ***.

And just because they are nice to you doesn't mean they want to talk to you. Especially you.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by devilzrule27 View Post
    So you just assume you've talked to a lot more then me? How the **** would you know that, you ***.

And just because they are nice to you doesn't mean they want to talk to you. Especially you.
    I'm friends with Dan Shulman.

That's case closed to you.

yeah well i was hanging out with kevin clark last night

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast