GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:30 PM (4/5) - Page 5

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Detroit Red Wings - 7:30 PM (4/5)

Yep all of Hf is cheering on this result so far.

I don't want to be in a situation where Philly can tank their way out of the Pens match up they will. just like the Pens tanked their way out of that matchup in 08

Quote Originally Posted by jkrdevil View Post
    Yep all of Hf is cheering on this result so far.

I don't want to be in a situation where Philly can tank their way out of the Pens match up they will. just like the Pens tanked their way out of that matchup in 08
    Well, the Rangers have an interest in keeping them in that series, though.

Still, that was like reverse Murphy's law, Detriot is going to get tired, and Marty isn't just going to let someone win a game. Ugh.

Sorry I'm incapable of rooting for us to lose.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Caps up 2-0. Yea the Pens or probably the worst playoff team this year. Have enough common sense to pull a Sweden

I`m just as much incapable of rooting for the Flyers, but what can you do?

Worst playoff team possibly since realignment (to 3 divisions)/change in points system. They frigging suck. Of course, they'll find a way to end up playing the Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by Getzo5 View Post
    I`m just as much incapable of rooting for the Flyers, but what can you do?
    I'm having the same thing. I see Buffalo going on the Pp pop up on game center and I quickly think yea, before realizing oh yea. I hope Philly has a one goal lead late in that game and Buffalo scores to force OT and win it there.

Philly's playing well, at least. Peter's enough of a douche that he actually may WANT the Pens

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 ... LastLast