The Prospect Thread: Pan out, bitches.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Prospect Thread: Pan out, bitches.

Hybrid View

The Prospect Thread: Pan out, bitches.

Didn't see a prospect thread and I don't want to post this info in the AHL thread. All prospect discussion here.

@MattSlovin: David Conte, Vice President of the New Jersey Devils, on negotiations with Michigan's Jon Merrill: "I don't think there are (any)."

@MattSlovin: Conte went on to say that the Devils respect Merrill's decision to remain in a "great" hockey environment in Ann Arbor.

@MattSlovin: Conte's comments certainly point to Merrill remaining at Michigan for his junior year. But Devils are excited about his future upside.

I think he's staying for his junior year and I don't hate it. Get a full, dominant season under your belt and then bring the rain in the pros.

Our last active CHL prospect this season is a dude by the name of Scott Wedgewood. He'll be in net for the Whale tonight against Kitchener in game one of their second round series.

Wedge posted a 4-2 record in the first round to go along with a 2.31 GAA and a .929 SVP.
    Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and **** the prom queen.
    SWARM IT UP

I'm still saying that I wouldn't be surprised if Merrill plays out his whole college career.
    aka Tedenby21

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    I'm still saying that I wouldn't be surprised if Merrill plays out his whole college career.
    Me neither. I'm fine either way.
    I came in peace.

With the way Berenson is whining and bitching about players leaving, it wouldn't surprise me either.
    SWARM IT UP

Quote Originally Posted by Darius Dangleaitis View Post
    With the way Berenson is whining and bitching about players leaving, it wouldn't surprise me either.
    He's been bitching about players abandoning their commitments and running off to the OHL. been burned by two goalies, Gibson and Campbell, and several players. Obviously he can't say it but these kids are being paid to play for these teams.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

DF - can we get this stickied?
    SWARM IT UP

Also I hope Merrill doesn't stick around for all 4 years. I can live with one more but his game has surpassed the competition level at the college level. I'd like him to face a tougher challenge but it is what it is. One more year wont hurt.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by devilzrule27 View Post
    Also I hope Merrill doesn't stick around for all 4 years. I can live with one more but his game has surpassed the competition level at the college level. I'd like him to face a tougher challenge but it is what it is. One more year wont hurt.
    This.

Scoreless so far in Plymouth. Shots are 7-1 Kitchener.

@PWhalers: Wedge with some big stops so far.
    SWARM IT UP

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast