The Prospect Thread: Pan out, bitches. - Page 3

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Prospect Thread: Pan out, bitches.

It's not just players leaving early with Berenson. He took a shot at Wohlberg not attending the team banquet to end the year, saying something along the lines of "the pros don't have time for team banquets".

Sorry Wohlberg doesn't have time for your pasta party, Red.
    Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and **** the prom queen.
    SWARM IT UP

Quote Originally Posted by Darius Dangleaitis View Post
    Reider gets one by Wedge. 1-0 Kitchener, shots are 24-16 Whalers after two.

Side note: I'd love us to pick up Thomas Wilson from Plymouth. 6'4", ~200 lbs; 141 PIM's this year; only 27 points in he regular season, but already five in six games in the playoffs.

According to the Whalers twitter feed, he laid an enormous hit tonight that "woke up the crowd".
    Doom and I will both like to disagree haha
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

It's not just players leaving early with Berenson. He took a shot at Wohlberg not attending the team banquet to end the year, saying something along the lines of "the pros don't have time for team banquets".

Sorry Wohlberg doesn't have time for your pasta party, Red.
    While calling him a great leader....
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Reider gets one by Wedge. 1-0 Kitchener, shots are 24-16 Whalers after two.

Side note: I'd love us to pick up Thomas Wilson from Plymouth. 6'4", ~200 lbs; 141 PIM's this year; only 27 points in he regular season, but already five in six games in the playoffs.

According to the Whalers twitter feed, he laid an enormous hit tonight that "woke up the crowd".
    I'm not a fan of taking Wilson. He is a very safe pick though. He doesn't seem to have the offensive skills to really do much in the NHL. He most likely tops off as a bottom 6 player.
    Quote Originally Posted by devilzrule27 View Post
    Well paraphrasing is how things get blown out of proportion.

Not to mention at the end of season dinner, which Wohlberg missed due to signing with the Devils, Berenson praised Wohlberg and called him a great leader. This is why I need direct quotes dammit! hahahaha
    Blown out of proportion? It's not like I'm talking to the media haha.

Search the HF AHL thread. It should be around when Wohlberg signed.
    aka Tedenby21

Well paraphrasing is how things get blown out of proportion.

Not to mention at the end of season dinner, which Wohlberg missed due to signing with the Devils, Berenson praised Wohlberg and called him a great leader. This is why I need direct quotes dammit! hahahaha
    Well don't I feel like a jackass now. I guess I should have searched for the entire interview.

Damned beat reporters.
    SWARM IT UP

Doom and I will both like to disagree haha
    I like how you knew I didn't like him before I said anything haha.
    aka Tedenby21

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    I like how you knew I didn't like him before I said anything haha.
    we discussed this in the draft thread i believe.

What do you guys have against Wilson? Legitimately curious. I've never seen him play.
    SWARM IT UP

we discussed this in the draft thread i believe.
    i know haha.
    aka Tedenby21

What do you guys have against Wilson? Legitimately curious. I've never seen him play.
    I kind of explained and it's hard to take it much further. His offensive skills aren't really top 6 quality. It seems like the classic "going for the next great power forward" pick that turns out to just be a checker.
    aka Tedenby21

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast