The Prospect Thread: Pan out, bitches. - Page 2

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Prospect Thread: Pan out, bitches.

Scoreless after one in Plymouth, Wedge had ten saves in the first frame.
    Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and **** the prom queen.
    SWARM IT UP

Quote Originally Posted by devilzrule27 View Post
    He's been bitching about players abandoning their commitments and running off to the OHL. been burned by two goalies, Gibson and Campbell, and several players. Obviously he can't say it but these kids are being paid to play for these teams.
    He was bitching about all the players that left for the NHL after they got eliminated from the tournament this season. He was talking about how he was disappointed they they didn't finish college and that type of bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darius Dangleaitis View Post
    Scoreless after one in Plymouth, Wedge had ten saves in the first frame.
    I love Wedge. I can't wait until he goes pro.
    aka Tedenby21

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    He was bitching about all the players that left for the NHL after they got eliminated from the tournament this season. He was talking about how he was disappointed they they didn't finish college and that type of bullshit.
    Must have missed those comments. Can you please link me to it?

I don't get what he would be complaining about in this case. We only lost one guy early and that was Chris Brown. Everyone else who has left is out of eligibility, Pateryn, Hunwick, Wohlberg, ect.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Must have missed those comments. Can you please link me to it?

I don't get what he would be complaining about in this case. We only lost one guy early and that was Chris Brown. Everyone else who has left is out of eligibility, Pateryn, Hunwick, Wohlberg, ect.
    c'mon you aren't going to make me search for them haha. he said it after Wohlberg left and when the Goalie left, and maybe when someone else left. maybe someone more generous and with more free time can help you out
    aka Tedenby21

The only comments I've read from Berenson were after Brown left but it wasnt really bitching. He just stated why he thinks seniors should stay. If people think thats Berenson complaining then they haven't read enough comments from Red. haha
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

The only comments I've read from Berenson were after Brown left but it wasnt really bitching. He just stated why he thinks seniors should stay. If people think thats Berenson complaining then they haven't read enough comments from Red. haha
    There was more. He was pretty annoyed when people kept leaving. There was some quote where he mentioned staying in the NCAA being better than playing in the AHL.
    aka Tedenby21

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    There was more. He was pretty annoyed when people kept leaving. There was some quote where he mentioned staying in the NCAA being better than playing in the AHL.
    Only one guy left.

Only one guy left.
    It had to do with Wohlberg not finishing school and missing some team dinner because he went to the AHL. Idk man, I'm paraphrasing.
    aka Tedenby21

Reider gets one by Wedge. 1-0 Kitchener, shots are 24-16 Whalers after two.

Side note: I'd love us to pick up Thomas Wilson from Plymouth. 6'4", ~200 lbs; 141 PIM's this year; only 27 points in he regular season, but already five in six games in the playoffs.

According to the Whalers twitter feed, he laid an enormous hit tonight that "woke up the crowd".
    Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and **** the prom queen.
    SWARM IT UP

Well paraphrasing is how things get blown out of proportion.

Not to mention at the end of season dinner, which Wohlberg missed due to signing with the Devils, Berenson praised Wohlberg and called him a great leader. This is why I need direct quotes dammit! hahahaha

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast