The Prospect Thread: Pan out, bitches. - Page 5

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: The Prospect Thread: Pan out, bitches.

The Leafs had signed Stalberg and Bozak and put them in right away. Christian Hanson as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    The Leafs had signed Stalberg and Bozak and put them in right away. Christian Hanson as well.
    Thats cause the Leafs are always desperate.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

I love how Stahlberg worked out, but for Chicago.

Stalberg went to UVM
    aka Tedenby21

Quote Originally Posted by devilzrule27 View Post
    Most teams tend not to. Desperate teams will. Just look at last years crop, most signed and played in the AHL this year, Paul Thompson Andy Miele Mike Sislo ect. Spencer Abbott signed in Toronto and is in the AHL. Jeremy Welsh will more then likely spend some time in Charlotte.

Also Bobby Butler get stuffed in the minors in Ottawa too. He didn't get NHL time until the ed of the year.

Anyway I'm interested to see who will sign Jack Connolly. I would love to get him but I doubt we will. We'll just end up with Kelly Zajac, which I'm ok with. haha
    I'm talking about right away. Yeah, Butler played most of his first full season in the AHL, but when he was signed at the end of his senior season, they played him in a few NHL games.

Just look at this year:

Torrey Krug, Boston
    Jeremy Welsh, Carolina
    JT Brown, Tampa

Those are three of your premier UDFA's, and all three have seen NHL time this season. You can bet that Lou was in on at least one, but those teams probably offered some games with the big club to end this year. Lou won't do that, which is completely legit.

And yeah, I'll be very happy if we pick up Kelly Zajac. Back to back 42-point seasons is very impressive. He was a huge part of Union's success, along with Welsh of course.
    Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and **** the prom queen.
    SWARM IT UP

I'd be shocked if we didn't get Zajac. We pretty much already have the whole family, what's one more?
    aka Tedenby21

I'm surprised Kelly Zajac was never drafted. I think he's the most talented out of all the Zajacs.

We should keep an eye on Nolan, the youngest brother, who's heading to Denver in the fall. He's an offensive-minded defenseman.

He was invited to prospects camp this past year, but couldn't make it. Darcy and Kelly were there.
    Last edited by Darius Dangleaitis; 04-08-2012 at 11:39.
    SWARM IT UP

Oh, that's who I meant. Whoever the defenseman is. He's the most talented of em all.

Kelly and Nolan sound like fine prospects. Keep Darcy around just to appease the rest.
    SWARM IT UP

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast