EC Round 1: (3) Florida Panthers v. (6) New Jersey Devils - Page 27

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast

Thread: EC Round 1: (3) Florida Panthers v. (6) New Jersey Devils

Quote Originally Posted by Big#D View Post
    Well, if you're going to do that, I'm going to toot my own horn.

Back in June 2011:
    http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...php?p=33628336

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...php?p=33630752
    Where is the FHC "like" button. I remember your posts, well done!
    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Quote Originally Posted by Big#D View Post
    Well, if you're going to do that, I'm going to toot my own horn.

Back in June 2011:
    http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...php?p=33628336

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...php?p=33630752

Landeskog.

I'm sick of this Panthers haven't been in the playoffs in 12 years.

Upshall was there last year, Jovanovski was there last year, Goc was there last years, Bergenheim was there last year, Campbell was there last year, Versteeg was there last year, Fleischmann was there last year, Kopecky was there last year, Samuelsson was there last year. Sturm has been there, Wolski has been there, Theodore has been there, Weaver has been there, Madden has been there.

In fact, out of their hockey club, only Matthias, Garrison, Gudbranson, Weiss and Kulikov haven't been there. Out of all of those, only Weiss has been around 10 years.

The Panthers have 700+ games of playoff experience on their resume. Lets not act as if they've struggled together for 12 years and have finally made it together.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post

Upshall was there last year, Jovanovski was there last year, Goc was there last years, Bergenheim was there last year, Campbell was there last year, Versteeg was there last year, Fleischmann was there last year, Kopecky was there last year, Samuelsson was there last year. Sturm has been there, Wolski has been there, Theodore has been there, Weaver has been there, Madden has been there.

In fact, out of their hockey club, only Matthias, Garrison, Gudbranson, Weiss and Kulikov haven't been there. Out of all of those, only Weiss has been around 10 years.

The Panthers have 700+ games of playoff experience on their resume. Lets not act as if they've struggled together for 12 years and have finally made it together.
    Well if we win Game two, get ready for the Panthers haven't won a playoff game since 1997 talk
    Last edited by jkrdevil; 04-14-2012 at 10:01.

The funny thing is.....more Panthers players have played in a PO game more recently than Devils players have.

by the way did anyone have to listen to the **** panthers announcers? god was that bad

they bitched and moaned about EVERY SINGLE penalty call and went on and on

say what you want about Steve/Chico but they would never do that

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post

Upshall was in Columbus last year and hasn't played in the postseason since 2008 but yeah I get what you are saying.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by Zajac's Bowl Cut View Post
    by the way did anyone have to listen to the **** panthers announcers? god was that bad

they bitched and moaned about EVERY SINGLE penalty call and went on and on

say what you want about Steve/Chico but they would never do that
    Unfortunately this is how 75% of team announcers act around the league. People ***** and moan about Steve and Chico but I don't think they realize how bad most crews are.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by devilzrule27 View Post
    Upshall was in Columbus last year and hasn't played in the postseason since 2008 but yeah I get what you are saying.
    Oh yeah. I thought he was with the Yotes. When did they deal him to CBJ? Wasn't it last year for Klesla? Or I guess it was the year before. Either way, the Panthers haven't made it since 2000 is such a crock.

My color man was a real homer when I did games, I'd have to tell him to put the pom-poms away.

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast