GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Florida Panthers - 7PM (Game 1) - Page 3

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 429

Thread: GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Florida Panthers - 7PM (Game 1)

                  
   
   
   
  1. #21
    you all say you're relaxed now, but wait until the game starts. i will most likely be watching the game through my hands.
    aka Tedenby21

  2. #22

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    you all say you're relaxed now, but wait until the game starts. i will most likely be watching the game through my hands.
    Somebody give this man a tall glass of "shut the **** up". Don't you know this is when we look and act like Cool Hand Luke? 3 minutes before game time is when we shotgun a beer to calm the nerves and hope no one sees our goose pimples at 100%.
    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

  4. #24
    Is it me or does Sykora miss every optional skate?
    I came in peace.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by vonbonds View Post
    Somebody give this man a tall glass of "shut the **** up". Don't you know this is when we look and act like Cool Hand Luke? 3 minutes before game time is when we shotgun a beer to calm the nerves and hope no one sees our goose pimples at 100%.
    i can't watch games like this around people. i am too much of a nervous wreck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarkson Falls Down View Post
    Is it me or does Sykora miss every optional skate?
    i would say he misses more than the rest of the team, but he probably exercises his option so that he can be fresh.
    aka Tedenby21

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    i can't watch games like this around people. i am too much of a nervous wreck..
    Same. People would just **** me off and in turn then get pissed off at me. I like my peace.
    I came in peace.

  7. #27
    Just fucking win.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarkson Falls Down View Post
    Same. People would just **** me off and in turn then get pissed off at me. I like my peace.
    i watched game 5 of the philly series in a room of people. i thought i was going to kill one of my friends because he wouldn't shut up.
    aka Tedenby21

  9. #29

  10. #30
    I think I have to start the game on a slight DVR delay

    will not be checking my phone/listening to radio/anything

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 860
    Last Post: 04-25-2012, 19:47
  2. GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Florida Panthers - 6:30 PM (Game 5)
    By Dr. Doom in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 592
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 18:14
  3. GDT: New Jersey Devils vs. Florida Panthers - 7 PM (Game 4)
    By Dr. Doom in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 21:11
  4. GDT: New Jersey Devils vs. Florida Panthers - 7 PM (Game 3)
    By Dr. Doom in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 557
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 16:44
  5. GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Florida Panthers - 7:30 PM (Game 2)
    By Dr. Doom in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 519
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 20:28

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •