GDT: New Jersey Devils vs. Florida Panthers - 7 PM (Game 3) - Page 53

Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: New Jersey Devils vs. Florida Panthers - 7 PM (Game 3)

Quote Originally Posted by VaxjoDevil View Post
    This team should have a seminar with Crosby on how to not be some fucking gentlemen out there.
    Should follow it up with his seminar on how to occasionally win something. He could be freed up after tonight, it's not too late!

Quote Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
    Should follow it up with his seminar on how to occasionally win something. He could be freed up after tonight, it's not too late!
    You should have heard little Gionta's interview on the radio after the game. He sounded all happy and giggling about scoring, talking about what a great feeling it was. I understand he's happy with being on the team and actually not sucking, but come on.
    Last edited by VaxjoDevil; 04-17-2012 at 22:35.

You should have heard little Gionta's interview on the radio after the game. He sounded all happy and giggling about scoring, talking about what a great feeling it was. I understand he's happy with being on the team and actually not sucking, but come on.
    That's ghastly.

this team sickens me right now.

besides marty, elias, and maybe sykora, i want to sit them all down and show them old devils playoff games and scott stevens. then i want to show them how they are playing. after that i want to ask them if they really think they are trying their hardest.
    aka Tedenby21

meh let the guy be happy. He's never going to be here again and he's doing everything that is asked of him.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

"HEY DEVILS ARMY.... LITTLE GIO IS HAPPY HE SCORED A GOAL.... MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I was waiting for Kevin Clark to pull a Smithers

The only way they recover from this is if they come out flying like game 1 and play a full 60 minutes. I don't believe they have the guts or determination to do so.

Clark also announced all the goals weird for the Devils

like he took a dramatic pause or something

So, that was real huh? I thought I was dreaming and it was a nightmare, you wake up and you're still thinking about it. What a bunch of maroons.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    i figured out how to win
    Best post of the entire thread.

Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 ... LastLast