GDT: New Jersey Devils vs. Florida Panthers - 7 PM (Game 4) - Page 14

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 157

Thread: GDT: New Jersey Devils vs. Florida Panthers - 7 PM (Game 4)

                  
   
   
   
  1. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ned Stark View Post
    my friends told me kovi was coasting. anyone think he is injured?
    i think he was just trying to be better defensively instead of skating all over the place and being out of position.
    aka Tedenby21

  2. #132
    They score........


    ....


    Zajac!

  3. #133
    I think he's tired. Anyways, about time they actually played a whole game, so when they land their big 6 minute punch, it accomplished something. Anyways, is Brian playing instead of Stephen? Because I saw Steven play last year, he sucked.

  4. #134
    You saw Stephen play under MacLean, who didn't look like they sucked under him. haha

    But seriously he's playing phenomenal. he's physical, generating offense, and playing responsible hockey. What more can you ask out of a 4th liner. Fantastic job.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

  5. #135
    11-0-2.

    And I talked to CJ, but it's better to let sleeping dogs lie. I did talk to Brian Campbell after the game.

  6. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Ned Stark View Post
    my friends told me kovi was coasting. anyone think he is injured?
    I think the injury thing is an easy excuse for players who aren't playing well.

    He just didn't have a great game up until his goal.
    I came in peace.

  7. #137
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    i think he was just trying to be better defensively instead of skating all over the place and being out of position.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarkson Falls Down View Post
    I think the injury thing is an easy excuse for players who aren't playing well.

    He just didn't have a great game up until his goal.
    Who really knows but I agree with DD. It was my impression that Kovy was playing a more reserved game rather than floating. Some people are smooth skaters while others are a bit like Kovy moving body parts all over the place when he hits another gear. Kovy turned on the jets when he needed to but otherwise tried to play responsibly from my perspective so I can see how it looks like a floating type game from him.

    I remember him making a great diving play to clear the puck in the third period I believe on a FLA power play.
    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

  8. #138
    I also remember him skating his balls off to go on a breakaway and draw a penalty.
    aka Tedenby21

  9. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by vonbonds View Post
    Who really knows but I agree with DD. It was my impression that Kovy was playing a more reserved game rather than floating. Some people are smooth skaters while others are a bit like Kovy moving body parts all over the place when he hits another gear. Kovy turned on the jets when he needed to but otherwise tried to play responsibly from my perspective so I can see how it looks like a floating type game from him.

    I remember him making a great diving play to clear the puck in the third period I believe on a FLA power play.
    Yeah, I never saw any problem in his effort last night. It'd be shocking to see a player not giving an effort in a must win game like that.
    I came in peace.

  10. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doom View Post
    I also remember him skating his balls off to go on a breakaway and draw a penalty.
    Yup, good point. I don't believe anyone floats in the playoffs either. They would be crucified in the locker room I imagine.
    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 860
    Last Post: 04-25-2012, 19:47
  2. GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Florida Panthers - 6:30 PM (Game 5)
    By Dr. Doom in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 592
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 18:14
  3. GDT: New Jersey Devils vs. Florida Panthers - 7 PM (Game 3)
    By Dr. Doom in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 557
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 16:44
  4. GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Florida Panthers - 7:30 PM (Game 2)
    By Dr. Doom in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 519
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 20:28
  5. GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Florida Panthers - 7PM (Game 1)
    By Dr. Doom in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 428
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 22:35

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •