GDT: New Jersey Devils vs. Florida Panthers - 7 PM (Game 4) - Page 15

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: GDT: New Jersey Devils vs. Florida Panthers - 7 PM (Game 4)

Everytime Josefson gets hurt someone surprises us. Little Gio is high on something.

He looks like someone who is excited to be playing NHL hockey in April and is taking every advantage of his opportunity. I wish some of the veterans had his excitement and didn't play like going to work was the burden of the every day working man.

Berner's face/reaction after his goal was priceless

he was excited obviously but he looked kind of reserved, then Gionta and the other guys got to him and his face lit up lol

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeItVeryMuch View Post
    Paging Dr. DF

How was your night sir?

Amazing, wonderful, incredible.

We got to our seats at 6:15, then some hot broad sat two seats over, but she must have been married or something, because she had TWO rings on that finger. Looked kinda young, but she pissed me off as she texted all game, and only cheered when the jumbotron cameras pointed our way (didn't get on). But she was hot, so that made the game less stress free.

Met up with njdevs, cowbell, selyar and ofs, cj as well. I wasn't really nervous yesterday, I knew we had the win. Florida cannot touch the Devils. I'd be very surprised if this series goes seven, the devils should end it in six no problem.

Left the Rock at 11, got to Syracuse at 2:30 and slept there, then left this morning and now kinda relaxing.

Will try and make it for round two, but will be tough. I cheered my *** off, swore in front of little kids at Clemmensen and met Soupy after the game. All in all, a good night.

How did meeting Campbell go?

Pretty well. It's been a while since I met him. He didn't remember me much, until I reminded him of one incident. Asked him if I could contact him for an interview during the off-season for our broadcasts next season, and he agreed. So that will be good.

I had half a mind of asking him "Can I interview you on Tuesday, after you're eliminated?"

But then I wouldn't get anything lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    Amazing, wonderful, incredible.

We got to our seats at 6:15, then some hot broad sat two seats over, but she must have been married or something, because she had TWO rings on that finger. Looked kinda young, but she pissed me off as she texted all game, and only cheered when the jumbotron cameras pointed our way (didn't get on). But she was hot, so that made the game less stress free.

Met up with njdevs, cowbell, selyar and ofs, cj as well. I wasn't really nervous yesterday, I knew we had the win. Florida cannot touch the Devils. I'd be very surprised if this series goes seven, the devils should end it in six no problem.

Left the Rock at 11, got to Syracuse at 2:30 and slept there, then left this morning and now kinda relaxing.

Will try and make it for round two, but will be tough. I cheered my *** off, swore at Clemmensen and met Soupy after the game. All in all, a good night.
    I've been fake getting mad at you over the last few week but seriously now we can't be friends anymore.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast