GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Florida Panthers - 6:30 PM (Game 5) - Page 51

Page 51 of 60 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Florida Panthers - 6:30 PM (Game 5)

Even if they pull off Tuesday, they'll get blown out Thursday. So even if they win, I have 0 hope for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    Another thing that has really burned the Devils is faceoffs this year. It's always been a problem since 03, and it just keeps getting worse.
    If only we had one of the best faceoff guys in the league... Steckel might be a shitty hockey player but we would definitely be better off with him taking the faceoff instead of Henrique (35.7%) and getting off the ice. We would still find a way to lose though.

By the time he skates off, the puck would be back the other way and in the net. We needed a Gaustad or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
    If only we had one of the best faceoff guys in the league... Steckel might be a shitty hockey player but we would definitely be better off with him taking the faceoff instead of Henrique (35.7%) and getting off the ice. We would still find a way to lose though.
    Henrique, like Parise, probably isn't a C.

By the time he skates off, the puck would be back the other way and in the net. We needed a Gaustad or something.
    I wanted Gaustad but in now way is he worth a first round pick, especially when we already have to give one up.

Hell I'll settle for guys that can consistently go 50-55%. Zajac is winning 60% of his draws we just need guys that are better then Henrique an Elias who cost us dearly. At least one of them should be on the wing next year, hopefully Henrique. He wasn't a very good center in the AHL either. If Josefson can ever stay healthy that would help. He's not terrible on faceoffs but I'm not holding my breath for him ever playing a full season.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by Darius Dangleaitis View Post
    I could easily see them winning Tuesday, only to get completely humiliated in game seven in Miami.
    I can guarantee one thing. I am not making the drive back down to Sunrise for game seven if we make it that far.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Looks like Marty, Zach and Pete hit the PR trail today with all those quotes. Jeez
    I came in peace.

Right? Just awful.

It's because after Zajac our centers are relatively small. They just get out muscled at the faceoff dot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarkson Falls Down View Post
    Looks like Marty, Zach and Pete hit the PR trail today with all those quotes. Jeez
    Right? Just awful.

or DD's signature
    aka Tedenby21

Game six at 7:30 on Chewsday. Alright boys, by 10:00 have your NJD 2011-12 season eulogy ready.

Page 51 of 60 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast