GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Florida Panthers - 6:30 PM (Game 5) - Page 53

Page 53 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Florida Panthers - 6:30 PM (Game 5)

Quote Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
    NJDevs is on the Marty kick again, which is funny considering he has one less point that Kovy and Parise in this series. So you have the Devilsrule insane asylum, the rotted husk of HF and NJDevs where they're too smart for you, and Marty is not only a mediocre goalie that kept them from winning 12 Cups, he's also an awful person.

I'm starting to think smart people don't follow sports. That's why they're smart, they have better things to do.
    NJDevs is basically a clique of 5 people, if you disagree with anyone or say something that someone does not like then you are basically pushed out.

Devilsrule is fucking retarded, basically on a Hockeybuzz level. Prize pigs who hate Brodeur because he wont sign their 75 pictures of him in one sitting. The type of people who still think Scott Clemmensen is an elite goaltender

So many people come up to me and say they do not like Brodeur.

I ask "why?"

They say he wouldnt sign their stuff.

Every time I have met Brodeur he has been nothing but kind and signed my one thing, if any, I had. Then again I am not an autograph ***** like alot of our prize pig fans.

Those people are the same sort that walk out of the equipment sales with 75 sticks, leaving nothing but Pandolfo's and Rupp's for the normal folks that only want one or two at most.
    Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and **** the prom queen.
    SWARM IT UP

Prize pigs is really the perfect term for these people as most of them are also 300 pounds.

"Oh, you bought 50 Parise sticks at last year's equipment sale?

Tell me about your blossoming hockey career."

[/CondescendingWonka]
    SWARM IT UP

Anyway, I think we win Tuesday. It's game seven that will be the real nutbuster if you ask me.
    SWARM IT UP

Quote Originally Posted by jkrdevil View Post
    He meant after some key players left. We dropped dead after Stevens retired. They stayed strong after Yzerman retired.
    That's because Yzerman had almost nothing to do with the reason the Wings were successful. Stevens was a very large part of why the Devils were successful.

Quote Originally Posted by Darius Dangleaitis View Post
    Those people are the same sort that walk out of the equipment sales with 75 sticks, leaving nothing but Pandolfo's and Rupp's for the normal folks that only want one or two at most.

I love my Pandolfo stick

Quote Originally Posted by Big#D View Post
    That's because Yzerman had almost nothing to do with the reason the Wings were successful. Stevens was a very large part of why the Devils were successful.
    Yup, Lidstrom was the straw that stirred their drink. Let's see how they do when he is gone. So far not so good without him being his old self due to age.
    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

I have said this many of times here, but I don't understand how one can callnthemselves a Devils fan and hate Marty. He is everything you want as a player.

All-time great: check
    Multiple championships: check
    Loyal: check

That last one is important. How many guys have left NJ as a free agent? or at least tested the waters? Martyhas never come close to hitting free agency. He doesn't even have an agent.

So you watched an all-time great, probably the best ever at his position, play his entire career for your team winning multiple championships and having the team competitive the entire time (especially when you consider what the Devils were prior) and you hate him?

Without Marty there probably isn't even a NJ Devils today.

Quote Originally Posted by jkrdevil View Post
    What rules were this team built for, because it sure as hell isn't pre-lockout hockey. This group would be swept
    exactly. this team is as soft as i've ever seen.

if they can't hit or forecheck consistenty and well, they're never going to win a series when the games count.

Page 53 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 ... LastLast