GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Florida Panthers - 6:30 PM (Game 5) - Page 58

Page 58 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8 485657585960 LastLast

Thread: GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Florida Panthers - 6:30 PM (Game 5)

Quote Originally Posted by Darius Dangleaitis View Post
    And how dare that imbecile of a president of theirs try to blame something like that on us. Part of me hopes that we win this series just so that idiot is berated by our fans into deactivating his twitter.

Nothing beats the person at the apex of your organization's management structure telling a rival fan to "get off twitter".
    It's a bold face lie too. I was there I saw plenty of Panther fans tossing those dumb rubber rats onto the ice during game 5. **** that guy. His own fanbase hates him anyway, judging by the comment sections from the beat writers articles that mention him.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by Clarkson Falls Down View Post
    I took a quick stroll on HF to find some clown saying that Mark Fayne should be let go because he's soft and because Peter Harrold will fill his role better.

Shame on me.

I made the grave mistake of defending Fayne on twitter a couple months ago against a hoard of his detractors.

@DevRickus is one of them. He got all butthurt and went into one of those "I'm not asking you to follow me" rants instead of actually explaining to me why he thinks Fayne isn't any good.

Every fanbase has its share of morons, I suppose. Check out his tweets tomorrow night. He'll mention Fayne at least three times.
    Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and **** the prom queen.
    SWARM IT UP

I don't like Fayne but I don't hate him either. He's a solid albeit unspectacular player. Works well enough for me.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by Darius Dangleaitis View Post
    I made the grave mistake of defending Fayne on twitter a couple months ago against a hoard of his detractors.

@DevRickus is one of them. He got all butthurt and went into one of those "I'm not asking you to follow me" rants instead of actually explaining to me why he thinks Fayne isn't any good.

Every fanbase has its share of morons, I suppose. Check out his tweets tomorrow night. He'll mention Fayne at least three times.
    Fayne and Greene haven't been on the ice for 1 goal this series. Not a one. For someone playing in his first playoff, he's played like this is his 10th.

There are literally thousands of things to complain about with this team, yet people complain about Mark Fayne. Probably the same guys who won't attack the root of the problem (9, 17).
    I came in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by devilzrule27 View Post
    I don't like Fayne but I don't hate him either. He's a solid albeit unspectacular player. Works well enough for me.
    That's the problem with some of our fans. They don't understand that the dominant defenses of our past will never be recreated, so naturally they attack what we have now. Fayne and Greene, however, happen to be two guys that could absolutely be a part of a championship team.
    SWARM IT UP

Yes manila, he's "soft"...

Like that gritty, playoff-hardened Volchenkov is what I want him to be.
    I came in peace.

That guy is a Devilsrule poster, I think. Thus he has nothing valuable to add to any conversation about anything. Twitter is just going to become like youtube commentating where you have a face attached to it (maybe).

That reminds me: I think we are all in debt to DF for providing us with a place to talk hockey like the scholars and gentlemen that we are. HF is just rampant with barbarism.

Although I will admit, I'm anxiously awaiting ILIVM's GDT for game six over there.
    SWARM IT UP

Quote Originally Posted by Clarkson Falls Down View Post
    Yes manila, he's "soft"...

Like that gritty, playoff-hardened Volchenkov is what I want him to be.
    Sal has blown him out of the water in this series, yet he's poised to be the one on his way out, unfortunately.
    SWARM IT UP

lol, just happy to have a sane place to talk hockey.

I'll be honest, I love Mark Fayne. He's the best defenseman no one has ever heard of. I also think he'll be at Sochi.

I think Volch is battling some injury, but he's looked good the last couple. Well, relatively speaking.

Page 58 of 60 FirstFirst ... 8 485657585960 LastLast