GDT: New Jersey Devils vs. Florida Panthers - 7:30 PM (Game 6)

Page 1 of 85 123 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 861

Thread: GDT: New Jersey Devils vs. Florida Panthers - 7:30 PM (Game 6)

                  
   
   
   

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    GDT: New Jersey Devils vs. Florida Panthers - 7:30 PM (Game 6)

    aka Tedenby21

  2. #2


    YOUR NOT GIVING AWAY OUR WATER PICK

  3. #3


    How long have I been asleep what year is it?

  4. #4
    Last GDT of the season. Enjoy the game tomorrow guys, especially now that Nicky is going, and he's 0-7. What happened with the Hawks tonight will happen with the Devils. The sooner you guys accept it, the happier you'll be. I'm just going to watch it without any emotion and watch them do the same.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    Last GDT of the season. Enjoy the game tomorrow guys, especially now that Nicky is going, and he's 0-7. What happened with the Hawks tonight will happen with the Devils. The sooner you guys accept it, the happier you'll be. I'm just going to watch it without any emotion and watch them do the same.
    I accept our terribleness but I still can't quell the anger.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by devilzrule27 View Post
    I accept our terribleness but I still can't quell the anger.
    I was angry after game 3 and 5. Now, I'm just apathetic to them.

    If they don't give a ****, why should I?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    I was angry after game 3 and 5. Now, I'm just apathetic to them.

    If they don't give a ****, why should I?
    If you're so apathetic about it, why do you keep posting saying you are?

    Who are you trying to convince?


    That said, I'm going, may as well buy into it. Yeah setting myself up for disappoint me but **** it.

    one shift at a time

    one period at a time

    one fucking game at a time

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Krinkle View Post
    If you're so apathetic about it, why do you keep posting saying you are?

    Who are you trying to convince?


    That said, I'm going, may as well buy into it. Yeah setting myself up for disappoint me but **** it.

    one shift at a time

    one period at a time

    one fucking game at a time
    I see bloody fists and broken tiles in your future.

  9. #9
    aka Tedenby21

  10. #10

Page 1 of 85 123 11 51 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Florida Panthers - 6:30 PM (Game 5)
    By Dr. Doom in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 592
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 18:14
  2. GDT: New Jersey Devils vs. Florida Panthers - 7 PM (Game 4)
    By Dr. Doom in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 21:11
  3. GDT: New Jersey Devils vs. Florida Panthers - 7 PM (Game 3)
    By Dr. Doom in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 557
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 16:44
  4. GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Florida Panthers - 7:30 PM (Game 2)
    By Dr. Doom in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 519
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 20:28
  5. GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Florida Panthers - 7PM (Game 1)
    By Dr. Doom in forum New Jersey Devils
    Replies: 428
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 22:35

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •