GDT: New Jersey Devils vs. Florida Panthers - 7:30 PM (Game 6) - Page 77

Page 77 of 87 FirstFirst ... 27 677576777879 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: New Jersey Devils vs. Florida Panthers - 7:30 PM (Game 6)

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    His response:

I still felt it was a stoppable goal. But that's quibbling over the more important point, which is that he was shaky.
    Well he's not wrong in the fact that Marty was not great tonight. We won and he didn't give up the 3rd goal so it doesn't matter.

That said I still have the utmost confidence in him in a big game. Is it misplaced, **** if I know.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by Darius Dangleaitis View Post
    That gif is hilarious

One of the best pictures I've ever taken.
    Fantastic, when I got to my seat I said to the Mrs, "Whoah, are we trying to **** with them by making them think they came on the wrong night and Nine Inch Nails is back together?" I dug that intro big time, glad I caught it today

Quote Originally Posted by devilzrule27 View Post
    Well he's not wrong in the fact that Marty was not great tonight. We won and he didn't give up the 3rd goal so it doesn't matter.

That said I still have the utmost confidence in him in a big game. Is it misplaced, **** if I know.
    I replied with the same response as what you said.

But Marty made the big saves at the end. I hope he can get the demons of the last game seven out of his head.

We went dancing after dinner and as soon as we walked in I saw Pierre interviewing Zach and I knew we won in OT beacuse of how late it was.

Then I noticed he wasn't wearing his jersey and for a split second I thought maybe they lost and Pierre was asking about next season until I got close enough to see the final score graphic. Then I saw the highlight of Zajac's game winner. Sucks I'll have to watch game 7 online. Hoping for the later start. I'm missing the first period either way.

Live to play another game.

Win to play another series.

I must say - the pregame red-out with the NIN music, plus the nostalgic entrance video have gotten me super amped for each game. Kudos to whoever takes care of that stuff.
    Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and **** the prom queen.
    SWARM IT UP

Now, we get our precious game seven. What kinda crap do they have in store then? OR do they come out flying and put it so far outta reach the Panthers quit early? Tune in on Thursday, to find out!

It's Veer Union, not NiN.

Sounds close though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zajac's Bowl Cut View Post
    yea Wyshinski is a bad fan IMO....gives us a bad name

he usually does not have his facts straight when I've heard him in interviews
    Wysh is a goof, a former message board poster who used bad wrestling analogies in his early writing, and then wanted to write that book where he took fans experiences and then sold them.

He's also a ripoff artist. It's more of a straightforward hockey blog now than it was before, but the awkward period between it being a dorky internet blog and being more of a "writer" type product, man was he a ripoff artist.

Quote Originally Posted by Zajac's Bowl Cut View Post
    WELL, that's the kind of posters they want, that's the kind of posters they get.

+/-

Gionta 4

Salvador 3
    Bernier 3
    Carter 3

Zidlicky 1
    Volchenkov 1
    Fayne 1
    Clarkson 1

Harrold E
    Greene E
    Zajac E