GDT: New Jersey Devils vs. Florida Panthers - 7:30 PM (Game 6) - Page 78

Page 78 of 87 FirstFirst ... 28 687677787980 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: New Jersey Devils vs. Florida Panthers - 7:30 PM (Game 6)

Fourth line has been dominant after being pathetic all season

Quote Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
    Wysh is a goof, a former message board poster who used bad wrestling analogies in his early writing, and then wanted to write that book where he took fans experiences and then sold them.

He's also a ripoff artist. It's more of a straightforward hockey blog now than it was before, but the awkward period between it being a dorky internet blog and being more of a "writer" type product, man was he a ripoff artist.
    Where did he post?

What the hell is this version of Stephen Gionta though? Are we sure it's not Brian in his jersey? I hope him, Bernier and Carts are back next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    Where did he post?
    I think he used to post on one of the stand alone Devils forums. I'm not sure as I never posted at any of them. He's also occasionally on HF.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

was he a devilsrule guy?

Bernie needs to know he's not a top six guy though.

possibly. I never heard of devilsrule or the other site until people mentioned them on HF.
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

Bernie needs to know he's not a top six guy though.
    I think he is well aware that he isn't a top 6 player and hasnt been for years.

devilsrule is where hellsempire comes from.

Where did he post?
    Couple of places. He predates this type of format, as do I. I know he was a poster or at least a "sorta" poster on NJDevs. I've been posting about hockey longer than I'd like to admit.

I mean, I don't begrudge these writer guys, I did pretty much a closed door experiment writing (alright, there were a *few* readers/viewers, but I mean very few) that lasted over a year, just to see if I would be interested in doing it. It's alot of work, especially when you're doing it for nothing. So like Eklund or whoever, whatever, they put the effort out, but I think he's sort of ashamed of his fandom (which is weird because he was perfectly willing to SELL *our*, not *his* experiences, hell I don't even know if the book even exists and he just lifted stuff without asking for permission.) to appeal to the masses.

And he's a ripoff artist. At minimum, conceptually. But whatever, at least he's doing something with it, I've been ripped off word for word in the past... for *message boards*. THAT, I do not understand. That's one of the events that actually led to me cloaking and going to HF.

Page 78 of 87 FirstFirst ... 28 687677787980 ... LastLast