I like swearing, so we're moving: new board link inside - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I like swearing, so we're moving: new board link inside

I probably should have just gone there in the first place. The one thing that is nice is that there are other fans of other teams to troll.

On the plus side, bitching about HF is sorta that place's gimmick.

Quote Originally Posted by guyincognito View Post
    On the plus side, bitching about HF is sorta that place's gimmick.
    you all will fit right in!
    Follow my twitters and I'll follow your twitters and we can twitters together all the time!

they did call it hfbroads at one point but were sued, right?

wait, so how come there are censors here now?
    aka Tedenby21

No idea. Probably spectors and a bunch of tv stations that are affiliated with the website saw it and didn't like how we talked. Anyway, thanks FHC for being awesome.

I ****ed up. I signed up but accidentally changed my skin to this Winnipeg this that is really annoying and I can't post and I can't get rid of it. DF you gotta tell someone to fix it for me lol
    I came in peace.

I'll forward the word lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsfanatic View Post
    they did call it hfbroads at one point but were sued, right?
    They were threatened with litigation, but boards never had the balls to follow up. Broads new that there was no way that they'd do anything. All they did was change the banner and off they went. The name change was as a means to differentiate itself from the other place.

It started out as a mock site for HFBoards, and that's why it's one of the first sites to get the *** treatment when you type in the website. They didn't like when Broads started recruiting HF members (well, only the good ones) and leaving all the idiots to talk amongst themselves.

The best thing recruiting that happened for Broads was that they created Dallas Dave on twitter and made a pseudo insider by faking claims of trade/signing predictions. At one point, many people thought he was reliable and even Bob McKenzie congratulated him on getting a trade correct. It was hilarious for the first run, but got tiresome after awhile.

Anyways, to those of you willing to go to Broads, welcome.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast