Do You Wanna Be A Moderator?

Thread: Do You Wanna Be A Moderator?

Hybrid View

Co-Creator & Webmaster Aaron Brouwer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Do You Wanna Be A Moderator?

We here at Fantasy Hockey Coach want to reward those who are so valuable to the success of our website.

Moderators of forums play a vital role in keeping threads going and recruiting new members. It is a tireless job that few sites reward, but not here at FHC.

Twice a year we will hold a draw for a replica NHL jersey. The draws will be held on February 1st and July 1st.

There will be 10 ballots in the draw. The moderators with the top 5 referral numbers will each get a ballot and the moderators with the top 5 number of posts will each get a ballot. These numbers will be based on the six months prior to the draw.

The same moderator can't win twice in a row.

Remember to make sure to tell the people you refer to the site and who register that they need to put your username in the referrer section so we can track referral numbers.

If you are interested in being a moderator please email Aaron at [email protected]. We need a moderator for each NHL division and for the Prospects forums.

What an awesome idea! It's always great to show the people that help keep you site going that you appreciate what they are doing for you!

I agree Selly, and if you win a jersey you can pick the team and the name....even Selanne!

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Pharling View Post
    I agree Selly, and if you win a jersey you can pick the team and the name....even Selanne!
    That is freaking awesome! I am very sure that your staff will appreciate this!