With two trades already completed by Toronto Maple Leafs President and General Manager Brian Burke this off-season. Does Burke have another trade lined up for the Maple Leafs? I would certainly hope so, especially with the amount of quality free agents this summer being low in my opinion from other years.

Where I am going with this is a truly believe if Roberto Luongo end up on another team it would be the Toronto Maple Leafs. Looking around the NHL for teams who are in need of a starting goalie. Tampa Bay would be on this list until they acquired Andres Lindback, also the Florida Panthers could use a goalie but they have young stud Jacob Markstrom coming up and with Sergei Bobrovsky headed to the Columbus Blue Jackets they do not need a goalie as much as they did before that trade. The goalie market is pretty much left with the Maple Leafs and possibly the Edmonton Oilers who could use a goalie.

The other side of it is that I would not be surprised if Brian Burke enters training camp with James Reimer and Ben Scrivens. Burke is satisfied with where both of these goalies are and their potential to play at the NHL level, making Burke unbreakable in terms of Mike Gillis asking for a higher price for Luongo.

http://network.yardbarker.com/nhl/ar...ading/11082335