The first step to admitting you're an alcoholic...

Thread: The first step to admitting you're an alcoholic...

The first step to admitting you're an alcoholic...

Patrick Kane Denies Having A Drinking Problem

When you combine an incredibly dull summer with another Patrick Kane drinking extravaganza, you get the most honest question a Chicago Blackhawks beat writer has ever asked to open up the convention: Do you have a drinking problem?

Its a fair question. Kane has made news the past couple of years more for his adventures off the ice than his actual play on it. Im actually surprised this is a question that no one had asked Kane before Friday.

Kanes drinking has been covered well on Deadspin and has led him to be involved in more fake trade rumors than Roberto Luongo. Its even also led us to question him in the event that he misses a game with an illness.

More...

Personally, I think it's just a case of him being a young guy with money who is out having a good time. Sometimes he may take it a bit too far, but that happens, most of us have been there and done that.

I shudder to think what trouble i would have found myself in if i were a millionaire hockey player at that age!

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Pharling View Post
    I shudder to think what trouble i would have found myself in if i were a millionaire hockey player at that age!
    Lol! Right?!