To change your team name and/or abbreviation or to add a Team Logo on Fantrax:
- Go to "Team" in the menu bar
- From the drop down list, click on "My Team Preferences"
- The first section is where you can enter your team name, abbreviation and a logo
- Make sure to click "Save" at the bottom when you are done making your changes
Another tip for Fantrax, if you know that you are going to have Fantrax autodraft for you from your Draft Queue, there is little box below your Draft Queue area that you can check so it will immediately make your pick as soon as you are up. This will keep it from waiting the 12 hours before it times out and picks for you.
- Log in to your Fantrax Account
- Under "My Leagues" go to the "FHC Keeper League"
- Click on "Rank Players" in the menu bar, the page to add players to your Draft Queue will come up
- Add the players you would like to have to your list
- When you are done adding players, click on "Draft Room" in the menu bar
- In the Draft Room, click on the green + next to the player's name to add the player to your Draft Queue
- The player's name(s) will then appear in the Draft Queue box at the bottom of the page
- Use the blue arrows next to the players' names to rank them in the order you would like Fantrax to pick the players for you
- Check the box next to "Draft player from queue immediately," this box is located directly under the Draft Queue box
- Fantrax will now automatically draft the next available player in your list when your turn comes up
If you are claiming someone off of waivers, make sure you manipulate your roster so that the player will fit within the roster restrictions; 9 starting forwards, 4 starting dman, 5 bench, and 6 minor leaguers. The best method to do major league players is to put the player you are going to drop on your bench, and when keying in the waiver add, make sure you choose the new player to go to your bench. Also, make sure your major roster is within cap regulations if possible. If adding a minor leaguer, just make sure you choose the added player to go to the Minors, again while making sure your within cap regulations if possible.