Draft Order

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Draft Order

Almost the perfect draft position. Love it.

My 1st round pick is available if someone wants to trade up (or down)

Of course I am towards the bottom, it just wouldn't be right if I wasn't, sheesh. I am beginning to think there is some sort of conspiracy with every fantasy league I am in.

Quote Originally Posted by Assistant Coach Selly View Post
    Of course I am towards the bottom, it just wouldn't be right if I wasn't, sheesh. I am beginning to think there is some sort of conspiracy with every fantasy league I am in.
    Well the good news is your second round pick will be very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Pharling View Post
    Well the good news is your second round pick will be very good.
    This is true. The question is, will I actually use it to make a good 2nd round pick or do I take Teemu so that no-one else gets him?

I won't be able to make the draft. I've sent Selly a PM to draft for me for a while if she can. If not, I guess I'm at the mercy of the autodraft. Wish I didn't have to miss, but things are the way they are.

Co-Creator & Webmaster Aaron Brouwer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Did you set your list on fatnrax so that the autodraft at least picks in order of what you want. You can set a player list or a positional list

Just a head's up for everyone, Craig Simpson will not be able to make it for the draft today, so I will be drafting (at least the first 3 rounds) for him.

Co-Creator & Webmaster Aaron Brouwer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistant Coach Selly View Post
    Just a head's up for everyone, Craig Simpson will not be able to make it for the draft today, so I will be drafting (at least the first 3 rounds) for him.
    Selly will make the selection known in the chat box in the draft room and either myself (Prince George) or Pete (Springfield) will make the selection official

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast