Trade Block and Trade Rumors

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Block and Trade Rumors

Hybrid View

Trade Block and Trade Rumors

Post any trade blocks here, or players you are shopping. Also any trade fishing can be posted here as well as in what you are looking for.

Rene Bourque is available from the Isotopes. Any Habs fans out there?

Brendan Gormley is available

Everyone, please post the players you want on your block in Fantrax. Click on the transactions tab and then trade block.

Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    Everyone, please post the players you want on your block in Fantrax. Click on the transactions tab and then trade block.
    I think that they should be posted both here, in this thread and on Fantrax.

Since there are a few of you who do not know me from other leagues, here's a bit about what we like in the ranks of the Army.

We like our Europeans. Finns and Slovaks are our favorites.
    We are not so keen on North American players and we prefer to keep players with LA Kings affiliation off our roster.

For the love of God, DO NOT offer us an American player in the Kings organization. (There is only one player on the Kings we'd be interested in at this time and his name is Slava Voynov.)

Last but not least, we like prospects. Prospects are always a good bet to offer to us.
    Last edited by Coach Selly; 09-27-2012 at 09:19.

Lauri Korpikoski, Vladimir Sobotka and Jannik Hansen are available. At this time, I am primarily looking for prospects but I am open to discussion around these 3 players

Last edited by Coach Selly; 09-27-2012 at 09:19.

From the Trade Block on Fantrax (these haven't been posted here):

Moncton WildRats
    Up for trade:
    Connolly, Tim F - TOR
    Richards, Brad F - NYR
    Nash, Rick F - NYR
    Raymond, Mason F - VAN
    Purcell, Teddy F - TB
    Green, Mike D - WAS
    Looking mostly to swap Mike Green for another D. Could also switch forwards in the process... Let me know your offer...Moncton WildRats

The Serious Guys
    Up for trade:
    Brassard, Derick F - CBJ
    Roy, Derek F - DAL
    Stamkos, Steven F - TB
    Gagne, Simon F - LA
    Landeskog, Gabriel F - COL
    Larsson, Adam D - NJ
    Rielly, Morgan D - TOR
    Hackett, Matt (R) G - MIN
    Looking for Forwards. Bjugstad, Gormley, and Saad are spoken for and committed in trades.

Hull & Oates
    Up for trade:
    Dubinsky, Brandon F - CBJ
    Kesler, Ryan F - VAN
    Mueller, Peter F - FLA
    Stepan, Derek F - NYR
    Bailey, Josh F - NYI
    Atkinson, Cam F - CBJ
    Stone, Mark (R) F - OTT
    Johnson, Erik D - COL
    Rundblad, David D - PHO
    Voynov, Slava D - LA
    Poulin, Kevin G - NYI
    some significant cap bargains here. looking for a decent upgrade at major lege fwd or depending on players, an upgrade at prospects

Teemu's salami (flyers)
    Up for trade:
    Dorsett, Derek F - CBJ

Have not been able to quite figure out how to contact various team managers re trades. So far I have relied on finding emails and emailing directly or for a couple I have used the Private messages on the FHC forum but don't know how to find peoples user names. Also not sure that many team managers are checking the personal messages on the FHC Forum

Anyone have any advice on how contacting other team managers should be done?

Quote Originally Posted by kbooks View Post
    Have not been able to quite figure out how to contact various team managers re trades. So far I have relied on finding emails and emailing directly or for a couple I have used the Private messages on the FHC forum but don't know how to find peoples user names. Also not sure that many team managers are checking the personal messages on the FHC Forum

Anyone have any advice on how contacting other team managers should be done?
    On Fantrax, go to the FHC League and then go to, "Team" in the menu bar. Hovering over the Team listing will give you a drop down menu. Click on, "Owner List." This will give you a list of all the teams and their owners, some of them have their email addresses listed, if it is not, you can check the box on the right hand side next to their info, then scroll to the bottom of the list and you can send them a message.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast