Trade Block and Trade Rumors - Page 2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Block and Trade Rumors

Quote Originally Posted by kbooks View Post
    Have not been able to quite figure out how to contact various team managers re trades. So far I have relied on finding emails and emailing directly or for a couple I have used the Private messages on the FHC forum but don't know how to find peoples user names. Also not sure that many team managers are checking the personal messages on the FHC Forum

Anyone have any advice on how contacting other team managers should be done?
    On Fantrax, go to the FHC League and then go to, "Team" in the menu bar. Hovering over the Team listing will give you a drop down menu. Click on, "Owner List." This will give you a list of all the teams and their owners, some of them have their email addresses listed, if it is not, you can check the box on the right hand side next to their info, then scroll to the bottom of the list and you can send them a message.

Co-Creator & Webmaster Aaron Brouwer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    you will be able to send a trade offer on fantrax once the draft is completed

Isotopes are happy that Rene Bourque is recovering well from his surgery, but we are actively shopping him. Willing to accept a second round pick to first to reply.

Dan Boyle, Brian Campbell, Daniel Briere all available for cheaper roster players.

the team Coast to Coasters has made changes to the trade block.

Players Offered:
    Briere, Danny
    Larsson, Adam
    Andersen, Frederik

Positions Offered:
    Stats Offered:
    Positions Needed:
    Stats Needed:
    Comment: Looking for picks and/or prospects

the team Toronto St. Pats has made changes to the trade block.

Players Offered:
    Bonino, Nick
    Legwand, David
    Malone, Ryan
    Hamhuis, Dan

Positions Offered: D
    Stats Offered:
    Positions Needed: F
    Stats Needed:
    Comment: I am looking for offers for Dan Hamhuis. Primarily willing to move him for a draft pick or picks. Open to a player or prospect as well if that works better for you. He is off to a decent start with 7.9 Fantasy Points in this early season. Last year he produced 84 fantasy points. Send me a trade offer or msg if you have interest.

the team Teemu's Salami has made changes to the trade block.

Players Offered:
    Bouchard, Pierre-Marc
    Bouwmeester, Jay

Positions Offered: D, F
    Stats Offered:
    Stats Needed:
    Comment:

the team Bloody Water has made changes to the trade block.

Players Offered:
    Cogliano, Andrew
    Koivu, Saku
    Erat, Martin
    Daley, Trevor
    Robidas, Stephane
    Seidenberg, Dennis

Positions Offered: D, F
    Stats Offered:
    Positions Needed: D, G, F
    Stats Needed:
    Comment: Updating my block with some very productive forwards that are on my bench due to cap restrictions. I'm looking to be a contender this year so I'd like to get some guys who produce and have less cap hit or get some picks since I'm very light on prospects.

Alexei Ponikarovsky is available, I also have a couple of 2nd round picks for the upcoming draft that I could be willing to move. Hit me up if you are looking for picks. I am always willing to talk, feel free to message me here or on Fantrax.

I have a few guys on the IR so I am looking for a bit of production.

the team The Landesbeautys has made changes to the trade block.

Players Offered:
    Alzner, Karl
    Gudbranson, Erik
    Murphy, Ryan
    Myers, Tyler
    Sekera, Andrej
    Smid, Ladislav
    Nabokov, Evgeni

Positions Offered: D, G
    Stats Offered:
    Stats Needed:
    Comment: Looking to trade a D-man in a deal to get myself an NHL forward, decent forward prospect, and/or picks. Myers, Gudbranson and Murphy may be available for the right deal. Nabokov also available, he's right up there in terms of fantasy points for goalies.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast