Rules & Point Change Discussion - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rules & Point Change Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Simpson View Post
    OK, thanks for the explanation. Too many leagues to keep track of all the rules!
    Heh, I know what you mean.

I don't care about the past, but went to add a player today for an injury replacement and it says he is on waivers until next Friday. That isn't right either. if you are WW everyone for Friday, fine as of Monday game time until Friday, but then FA over the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by hamhocks View Post
    I don't care about the past, but went to add a player today for an injury replacement and it says he is on waivers until next Friday. That isn't right either. if you are WW everyone for Friday, fine as of Monday game time until Friday, but then FA over the weekend.
    I think it's ok to have WW players only process once a week so that everyone has a chance to put in a claim. FA players though I think should go on your team immediately.

So, how would you like to see the WW and FA claims work?

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Selly View Post
    I think changing the processing date from Friday to Monday. This way if you have an injury over the weekend and want to pick up a player they will be available for your lineup in the new scoring period

I just sent you an email as the explanation is long and technical. If you want to paste it out here for review fine.

Thanks and thanks. I really appreciate the help and input

Okay, so this is how it will work from here on out. Thanks so much Hamhocks!

- All available players will go to the Waiver Wire at 10:00 am Eastern Time every Monday.
    - Players will remain on the Waiver Wire until Fridays at 12:00 am Eastern Time. At that time Waiver claims will be processed.

- Once the Waiver claims are processed all available players will become Free Agents and remain Free Agents from Friday until Monday at 10:00 am Eastern Time.
    - Free Agent claims will now be a free for all, which means it's a First Come, First Served basis. Whichever team makes a FA claim first will receive that player.

Please remember that if a claim will put your team above the maximum amount of players legally allowed, YOU MUST DROP A PLAYER IMMEDIATELY TO MAKE ROOM FOR THE CLAIMED PLAYER. If you do not drop a player and your roster becomes illegal, your claim will be overturned by the Commissioner.

Okay, so this is how it will work from here on out. Thanks so much Hamhocks!

- All available players will go to the Waiver Wire at 10:00 am Eastern Time every Monday
    - Players will remain on the Waiver Wire until Fridays at 12:00 am Eastern Time. At that time Waiver claims will be processed.

- Once the Waiver claims are processed all available players will become Free Agents and remain Free Agents from Friday until Monday at 10:00 am Eastern Time.
    - Free Agent claims will now be a free for all, which means it's a First Come, First Served basis. Whichever team makes a FA claim first will receive that player.

Please remember that if a claim will put your team above the maximum amount of players legally allowed, YOU MUST DROP A PLAYER IMMEDIATELY TO MAKE ROOM FOR THE CLAIMED PLAYER. If you do not drop a player and your roster becomes illegal, your claim will be overturned by the Commissioner.
    This system is more complicated than it needs to be IMO but it does funtion better than the last one. One problem though, a bunch of FA's were picked up today and they should still be on waivers until Friday if I'm understanding this correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by c_robio View Post
    This system is more complicated than it needs to be IMO but it does funtion better than the last one. One problem though, a bunch of FA's were picked up today and they should still be on waivers until Friday if I'm understanding this correctly.
    All claims that processed today were overturned and will need to be resubmitted. They will not process until Friday

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast