Rules & Point Change Discussion - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rules & Point Change Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Selly View Post
    All claims that processed today were overturned and will need to be resubmitted. They will not process until Friday
    I thought of a potential issue tomorrow.

Say I drop a player and pick someone up from waivers. Will that player I dropped immediately become a FA because it's the FA period or would they go on waivers until the following Friday. I think they should be going on WW for a week so just wanted to make sure that's how it's set up in Fantrax

Quote Originally Posted by c_robio View Post
    I thought of a potential issue tomorrow.

Say I drop a player and pick someone up from waivers. Will that player I dropped immediately become a FA because it's the FA period or would they go on waivers until the following Friday. I think they should be going on WW for a week so just wanted to make sure that's how it's set up in Fantrax
    All indications are that the players dropped will automatically go to waivers and carrying into next weeks claims. This is pasted right from Fantrax rules.
    "A player will go on Waivers when he enters the available Player Pool, usually from being released by a fantasy team or from being traded by a NHL team outside your Player Pool to a NHL team in your Player Pool. If a player is not claimed from the Waiver Wire after a pre-configured amount of time, that player becomes a Free Agent."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234