Kassian/Labarbera for Semin/Hiller

Thread: Kassian/Labarbera for Semin/Hiller

Hybrid View

Kassian/Labarbera for Semin/Hiller

Hey, long time reader. Just signed up so this is my first post. I'm in a 12 team keeper pool; 40 players each pool. Like the title says; wondering if this would be a good trade. Thanks.

Edit: Forgot to add PIMS, Hits, +/-, all count, goals are 3 pts and assits are 2.
    Last edited by PierreMcGuire; 02-09-2013 at 19:59.

Quote Originally Posted by PierreMcGuire View Post
    Hey, long time reader. Just signed up so this is my first post. I'm in a 12 team keeper pool; 40 players each pool. Like the title says; wondering if this would be a good trade. Thanks.

Edit: Forgot to add PIMS, Hits, +/-, all count, goals are 3 pts and assits are 2.
    Tough to call not knowing all the categories and how they are weighted but Kassian and Semin probably end up a wash so I'd want the Semin/Hiller combo. Labarbera just wont play enough.

Quote Originally Posted by carrboy19 View Post
    Tough to call not knowing all the categories and how they are weighted but Kassian and Semin probably end up a wash so I'd want the Semin/Hiller combo. Labarbera just wont play enough.
    I'm with carrboy on this, Labarbera isn't going to get the starts that Hiller will so Semin & Hiller